Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,763 members, 7,965,891 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! (59707 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud / 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC / Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by HMarshal(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2019
Now zlatan is about done,becoming a star is one thing ,knowing the laws governing guiding being one is another...not the stain is about to render the new clothe to rag.its about time schools avoid calling him for shows to protect thier interests ...another skalimental case
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 07, 2019
Benekruku:

If you don't know, am telling you now.
Mode9 doesn't even live in Nigeria! Tf you tahm 'bout?
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by YoungLionken(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Nigerian musicians are all into it

Davido, Mode 9, Tuface, Oritsefemi, Burnaboy are Axe
9ice is a Bucaneer
Wizkid and Rugged man are Birds
9ice na eiye man o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by koyeni(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2019
Rubbish talk
The whole of oui is too small for awo boys sef
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2019
With their comment's here you shall know them... Some of the so-called cultists are here on Nairaland... I can see them.. Let's begin to arrest them from here first.... Thunder kill and destroy every cult member we have in our society. Even if you're my friend or brother you're into it but I don't know, let thunder secretly strike you to death
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by YoungLionken(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2019
justianoo:
Zlatan is not a buccaneer.He is a black HL.
I tire o may RB...

Few calls will be placed across to the BE in that deck, frigate. BAN isn't known for this kind of ranting... SO...
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
otipoju:
While i dont take this threat lightly...i know for sure that if OAU students are attacked and killed on campus...
it will mark the beginning of the end for so many things in this country. OAU is no ordinary school.

Also i am suprised that boys can stoop so low to this public show of shame. If it is Zlatan your brother that offended yall why not haul him on your deck. Why in the precense of highlanders and juws.

And the eye had the guts to threaten the Nigerian army as well. Them get bom boy pass una, dem get brothers pass una, ruggedity is their DNA. Hope sey money plenty for una account..because this market wey una wan price soo.

I still believe its a prank message sha. Sailors don't cap and handle business like this. They are a cool headed lot.

May peace reign...it is far better than war.

Loose lips sink ships broda.
Let them continue with their mouth making.
Plus NA should just leave these cows for em NDA boiz to handle
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Jepsxy(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2019
Nigerian entertainment industry is flooded with cultists everywhere and it might shock you to know your favorite celebrity is a cultist both old and new, from the likes of mr ibu, yul edochie, burna boy daddy showkey, davido, zamorra small doctor, yung6ix, oritsefemi, dj enimoney, djspinall, larrygaaga, mode9, 2face, jesse jagz, blackface, zulezoo, illbliss, flavor the list is endless..
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Soloton01: 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Benekruku(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2019
YoungLionken:

9ice na eiye man o

grin grin grin

Go back and research
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Benekruku(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2019
raptex:
Mode9 doesn't even live in Nigeria! Tf you tahm 'bout?

I laugh you
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by 420active: 5:26pm On May 08, 2019
otipoju:
While i dont take this threat lightly...i know for sure that if OAU students are attacked and killed on campus...
it will mark the beginning of the end for so many things in this country. OAU is no ordinary school.

Also i am suprised that boys can stoop so low to this public show of shame. If it is Zlatan your brother that offended yall why not haul him on your deck. Why in the precense of highlanders and juws.

And the eye had the guts to threaten the Nigerian army as well. Them get bom boy pass una, dem get brothers pass una, ruggedity is their DNA. Hope sey money plenty for una account..because this market wey una wan price soo.

I still believe its a prank message sha. Sailors don't cap and handle business like this. They are a cool headed lot.

Why you dey chop tirebo
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Albertone(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2019
Bigshark:

Oga pls pack well... if you don't know things don't come here and be confusing ppl. Bcoz you dey follow BAN boys around back then in school you think you know it all? Come to think of it what makes you think it's BAN boys that wrote that treat message? Is it bcoz you saw yellow viper? Oga kindly shut up if you don't know nada rather than saying shit. Zlanta abi na wetin him dey call himself is not a BAN boy and can never be, coz his a tout. And BAN don't deal with touts. That yellow Viber their is just to confuse ppl. The real ppl that sent that threat are Axe-men AKA Aiye. Zlanta is an Axe man. This is not the first time this same guy is having issue, the first time was a confrontation on stage with Eiye in one school at the West, now his own men are disturbing him. At the tail ending of the threat, the threat said each of their men that 7 ppl will go down. The sign 7 belongs to Axe-men. So stop saying shit and misleading ppl. BAN don't tout around.
I was at the venue that night,They wore all yellow.Why didn't they wear black and yellow like dem egede
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 24, 2019
Albertone:
I was at the venue that night,They wore all yellow.Why didn't they wear black and yellow like dem egede
Any one can wear yellow to Create diversion and u have to Stop thinking BAN is the only confraternity associated with Yellow...Egede men too carry and wear Yellow symbols.Thats a Misapprehension.
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by 99thEnemy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Princeofasia:
wizzy na aromate na. wetin you drink
the guy na 17 wey no know German.
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by Unrated900(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
otipoju:

Also i am suprised that boys can stoop so low to this public show of shame. If it is Zlatan your brother that offended yall why not deal with the issue in-house . Why in the precense of highlanders and juws.

And the eye had the guts to threaten the Nigerian army as well. Them get bom boy pass una, dem get brothers pass una, ruggedity is their DNA. Hope sey money plenty for una account..because this trouble wey una wan find soo.

I still believe its a prank message sha. Sailors don't talk and handle business like this. They are a cool headed lot.

Ok
Re: Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! by WoeBetide666: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
I swear to god I fucking despise these lowlife cultists. They dey reason say they dey above the law. A special anti-cult unit wey dey like SARS needs to be created to purge these vermin from campuses across the country. Bastards. Na their popsi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.