Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth (44699 Views)

Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) / Nigerian Kids Build Robots That Can Fold Clothes - VIDEO / Hyper-realistic Robot That Is Indistinquishable From Humans Rolls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by EzegeNG: 7:45pm On May 06, 2019
Meet 12 years old girl, Fathia Abdullahi who designed a robot that can fold cloths.

In a BBC documentary, the girl talked about how she started coding at age of 11 and how her passion for coding led her into designing the robot.

She revealed that folding of cloths is one of the major challenges in her house.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-12-years-old-nigerian-girl-who-designed-a-robot-that-can-fold-cloth/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2019
Future slay brain queen. No be all these dirty wey litter everywhere for instagram. For the love of money some even marry their grandpa.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by technuel: 9:48pm On May 06, 2019
We have brain here

If not for politicians Nigeria would have been one of the best Country on earth.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by FhukaFhuka: 9:52pm On May 06, 2019
cheesy

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
I hope she goes far cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by TheAngry1: 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
ok
Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
Lies.
Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
let me just believe its true. nice one
Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by themosthigh: 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
I need a fully functioning sex doll, that has human feel, gestures and can cum too. I don tire for Naija women. I will clean her up myself

11 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Chukwurah003: 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Future slay brain queens. No be all these dirty wey litter everywhere for instagram. For the love of money some even marry their grandpa.

What a shame

6 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
I can assure you that she's not based in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by UrVillagePpl: 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
koret,, this is what should make the FP.. grin grin

more grace to u dear..... wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by bluefilm: 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Future slay brain queens. No be all these dirty wey litter everywhere for instagram. For the love of money some even marry their grandpa.

I dey tell you.

These are the type of women our society needs now.

Not all these fishbrained nonentities who are more than willing to sell their pussies to the highest bidders.

Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by BilliOne(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
shocked how many clothes can it fold in a day? How long can it function in 24 hours? What powers it, electricity or solar? Can Gucci, Fendi etc employ it's services? If it's worth doing it's worth doing well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by oduademonest: 10:12pm On May 06, 2019
Another Yoruba girl doing wonders!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Altruistic: 10:12pm On May 06, 2019
Wow that's so awesome. good News like this are needed once in a while to stay sane in this country.
Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by nextstep(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2019
Good idea... thought the headline is a tad misleading...

The students are using Lego Mindstorms to create projects of various types. Wish we had more of these efforts around, but I don't know what the point is. When this girl grows up, our system will frustrate her - no loans or investments for ideas, and Nigerians won't even want to buy her inventions, preferring to import. Sadly she might end up selling slippers and weave-on (or more personal property, if you get my drift) just to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by verycheese: 10:14pm On May 06, 2019
Go girl.
Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Vince77(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2019
technuel:
We have brain here

If not for politicians Nigeria would have been one of the best Country in earth.

Re: Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth by Sally97(f): 10:14pm On May 06, 2019
technuel:
We have brain here

If not for politicians Nigeria would have been one of the best Country in earth.
Regina Daniel started acting at that age too.. People have different calling.. Not everyone can build robots.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse / World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.