Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos (13701 Views)

Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre / More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by davibid: 11:38am On May 07, 2019
So the once coming in would they be any better
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by Tvegas(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Hahahaha all the policemen loyal to Tinubus cartel have been sent out ...Daura Cabal will come for Tinubu

Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter. I guess Jagaban must be chasing some of you in your dreams with the way you mention him in everything.
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by qtx(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2019
A good as this development may look, if you still lack the balls to overhaul SARS or even shut it down completely, no meaningful impact will be felt all the same.

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by Fweezy(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2019
The Police Force HQ should take this move a step further and also redeploy SARS officers who have stayed longer than four years in Lagos state. Maybe we will see a reduction in the number of extra-judicial killings and recklessness shown by these men on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by SarkinYarki: 12:06pm On May 07, 2019
Tvegas:

Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter. I guess Jagaban must be chasing some of you in your dreams with the way you mention him in everything.

You are naive small boy so shut up let us that know what is happening talk
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by slimfit1(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
The wrong step you should open a department that makes sure that police are doing their jobs not collecting bribes. If I was the IGP no CP of a state should be at the office after 2 hours at the office at this crucial time in our life. They should be out monitoring activities of the policemen. Do that and see how they will improve.
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by legba1(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Hahahaha all the policemen loyal to Tinubus cartel have been sent out ...Daura Cabal will come for Tinubu

carry tinubu matter for head like dundee....no go find betta do with your life

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by SarkinYarki: 12:19pm On May 07, 2019
legba1:

carry tinubu matter for head like dundee....no go find betta do with your life

At least I can feed you and 10 other men in your family for 2 years and they will be fat
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by nasirujj(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2019
Sambisa direct
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by ngkman: 12:46pm On May 07, 2019
Las Las those wey get god fathers and connection go still dey those "milky offices", the ones wey no get go dey on their way to ......., if you know you know. no be naija wey we dey?
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 12:48pm On May 07, 2019
Hiss.
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by GoodMuyis(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
These are SARS Officers
The Same thing I recommend when people are shouting #EndSars

All Nigeria should Thank for great Solution
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2019
I no be police but chai, this shi affect me like mad...embarassed
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by fineboynl(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
This is the same thing that happen in early 20s when they redeployed massive police from southwest to South South. This southwest police corrupted the police in system is south south and collapse it. Before then the police is south south especially in edo are functioning reasonably only that they are very poor.

Until the police from south west teach them bad things and many trick on how to extort money from the poor masses. Right now they are all corrupt and the police job is one of the most lucrative job right now in south south.
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by davillian(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2019
Sars demoted among?
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2019
It's normal and expected in federal jobs especially military and paramilitary
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
Unless these are strictly SARS officers, I fail to see the benefit of this exercise...
Why transfer policemen (and dislocate their families) after they have become familiar with the communities they are policing? SMH
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by legba1(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

At least I can feed you and 10 other men in your family for 2 years and they will be fat

You def must be hi on codein.....trying takia of your household first....oniranu....you think every1 here is poverty stricken.....ODE oponu ayirada
Re: Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos by SarkinYarki: 5:57pm On May 14, 2019
legba1:

You def must be hi on codein.....trying takia of your household first....oniranu....you think every1 here is poverty stricken.....ODE oponu ayirada

1 in 2 Nigerians are poor so stop capping

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct 18 LG Staff In Zaria / Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / Photos From Southern Governors' Wives Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.