Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Empresst You Are Welcome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empresst You Are Welcome (494 Views)

The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) / Feedback On Website - Criticisms Are Welcome / American Gay Couple Shaun T & Scott Blokker Welcome Twin Boys Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empresst You Are Welcome by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2019
I fell in love with your write up https://www.nairaland.com/5173070/note-man-whos-willing-brave and I wish to fall in love with the writter.

I wouldnt promise you much atleast for now but I assure you abundance of affection and an unrivalled committment. You wont be lonely again as we will share a place in our hearts where will always meet.

I am offering friendship, companionship and a warm heart which are the true core of my essence in other words I am offering you my self, will be glad if you'll accept it.

I rephrase, will you be my queen?
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by EmpressT(f): 12:20pm On May 07, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
I fell in love with your write up https://www.nairaland.com/5173070/note-man-whos-willing-brave and I wish to fall in love with the writter.

I wouldnt promise you much atleast for now but I assure you abundance of affection and an unrivalled committment. You wont be lonely again as we will share a place in our hearts where will always meet.

I am offering friendship, companionship and a warm heart which are the true core of my essence in other words I am offering you my self, will be glad if you'll accept it.

Lol! You must be an amazing guy my dear. I can guarantee you my friendship alright?
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On May 07, 2019
smh
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Raalsalghul: 12:40pm On May 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
smh
Jealousy undecided!
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 07, 2019
Friend zoned so quick. Didn’t waste no time putting my guy in that cell cry cry
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by CaZmir: 12:45pm On May 07, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

Baba easy o, goodluck on your quest.
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by babyfaceafrica: 3:16pm On May 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Jealousy undecided!
smh
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:

Lol! You must be an amazing guy my dear. I can guarantee you my friendship alright?
smiley Sure! You are worth it, and I am not in in a hurry.
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by EmpressT(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
smiley Sure! You are worth it, and I am not in in a hurry.

Hmmmm. Okay...
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
Some boys are desperate for sex.

Even after reading alpha male write ups on nairaland. The penis is still the thinking falculty of many boys here.
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Earthquake3: 6:51pm On May 07, 2019
Friendzone don't deter determined guys smiley
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:

Hmmmm. Okay...
How about we chat on Whatsapp?
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Kingsteve(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2019
My guy, with that your Profile pic ehh...
In fact, I reserve my comments.
Good luck though!
At least...you took a headshot! grin
Re: Empresst You Are Welcome by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
My guy, with that your Profile pic ehh... In fact, I reserve my comments. Good luck though! At least...you took a headshot! grin
Lol! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wife Bursts Cheating Husband After Pregnant Customer Paid With His Card / Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee / Nairalanders Here Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.