Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted (31333 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Odani: 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I really miss Rihanna songs!!!!!!! Go to her IG and see the way people shout "The album" after each post she makes.There was a day Rihanna replied a fan and said "i like the way y'all tell me what to do". But in a particular country i know ,when a musician doesn't release song ,the fans will be wondering if they have gone broke and probably forget them. Once they release song the same set of people will hiss and call the song wack.When you produce lit songs your fans will want more.That's what happening with Rihanna.

IT IS WELL.

Tell them o
Some will even call d artist upcoming
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by seunmohmoh(f): 3:30pm On May 07, 2019
Odani:

Tell them o
Some will even call d artist upcoming
Do you know the country? grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2019
frankmoney:
Lol naija celebrities and famzing

She's Ghanaian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by biebs: 3:30pm On May 07, 2019
Juliet buhari sorry ibrahimovic rihanna is off bounds from you Juliet buhari sorry ibrahimovic rihanna is off bounds from you Juliet buhari sorry ibrahimovic rihanna is off bounds from you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by tellwisdom: 3:39pm On May 07, 2019
paddyofboss:
Gal fine pass rihana

In really life, they are not.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Sultty(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
iceburg slim is talking
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Legendguru: 3:54pm On May 07, 2019
lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by godlyguy(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2019
paddyofboss:
Gal fine pass rihana

Juliet Ibrahim fine pass rihanna ? I hope say na the rihanna for your village she fine pass.

Not our robyn fenty. undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by lookingfly: 4:53pm On May 07, 2019
See wetin iceberg slim de miss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Gabson001(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2019
Our dear nairaland naim dem turn playground like this? How this one bizness us nw.. Juliet mouth the lick?? Abi her mouth pad don finish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by mbomammc(m): 2:30am On May 08, 2019
Jezzzzzz. What a blast
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Bitterleafsoup: 6:05am On May 08, 2019
Riri making money in business instead of for the label.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by iamezekwesiri: 9:02am On May 08, 2019
You r wicked

Lmao

Na true ah talk na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party / Banky W Mocks Arsenal Goal Keeper On Instagram / Checkout Timaya's Outfit On His Video Shoot 'I Concur' Featuring Don Jazzy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.