Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,012 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Rivers: Amaechi Speaks On His ‘ongoing War’ With Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Amaechi Speaks On His ‘ongoing War’ With Wike (509 Views)

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers: Amaechi Speaks On His ‘ongoing War’ With Wike by gist0k6: 2:54pm On May 07, 2019
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has pronounced that there is “no war” going on among him and the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

Amaechi, who was a previous legislative leader of Rivers State, made this elucidation amid a meeting on Channels Television breakfast program, Sunrise Daily, on Tuesday.

He clarified that his issues with Wike were because of the spate of frailty in the state in recent years.

As indicated by the ex-senator: “There is no war going on among Wike and I. It resembles my companion Akpabio, when we met a few days ago, I said it, we are not quarreling.

“What is happening among Wike and me is the way that he needs to run a second term. The truth of the matter is that he ran the leading time in which individuals were murdered.

“Today, he is charging the military and not the police since they wouldn’t accept hush money from him.”

The Minister additionally expressed that amid his organization as Rivers State representative, he explored and guaranteed the capture of culprits of savagery.

read more: https://gistok.ng/rivers-amaechi-speaks-on-his-ongoing-war-with-wike/

Re: Rivers: Amaechi Speaks On His ‘ongoing War’ With Wike by phelonrays: 3:01pm On May 07, 2019
It resembles my companion Akpabio

so Amaechi and Akpabio are now companion losers ....APC why??.......why una disgrace this two folks like this?? ehn. gringrin
Re: Rivers: Amaechi Speaks On His ‘ongoing War’ With Wike by yuanexchanger: 3:02pm On May 07, 2019
ok..we know..in politics it's all about interest

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Recruitment Into Fire Service And Prisons Service. / JUST IN!!! 9th NASS Leadership: Kalu Formally Endorses Lawan / Abdulrazaq Mulls Supplementary Budget To Accommodate New Priorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.