Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,544 members, 7,932,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor (57075 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 07, 2019
sweetrace:
I don’t know this pastor Suleiman. I’ve never even listened to any of his messages. But when people like this Cossy and Otobo attack and try to discredit him, it makes me think that he must be a genuine Christian making a real difference in this life.
you are so correct.

The only reason otabo attacked him is because suleman called el Rufai out for paying herdsmen killing Christians.

This cossy on the other hand is just a worthless attention seeker trying to play with man of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by rusher14: 5:38pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
we know terrorists Muslims don't have brain, no wonder trump and putin is killing you lots like flies

Which lots?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by genabc(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Many people don't know there's a war on Christians all over the world from instablog, krakstv, tundednut,daddy freeze, etc.

They will never post the good sides of the church, I pity those ignorant fellows that listen on propaganda.

There's a war against Christians

Where u see war? This is a pure case of repercussion and not persecution, the church got compromised and its paying the price.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Sermwell(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2019
kaen1317:
these words will be shown to you on judgement day for you to expantiate further on.
there's no word like 'expantiate' oga. it is 'expatiate' . hope you spot the difference. oya thank me for teaching you something new today!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Dchair2: 5:44pm On May 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Everyone knows Suleiman jerks off in the church of God after services.
He's a gay man who imagines Anal sex with Jesus
You need serious help, you pervert!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:48pm On May 07, 2019
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL
WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY
IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH
AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW
TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity. Eternity may seem miles away actually it is a split seconds away once death comes.

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Lordknowz: 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
kaen1317:
these words will be shown to you on judgement day for you to expantiate further on.

Abegggi

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by duvetmaster: 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
Centcanada:
Somebody should help me tell this slay mama to stay away from man of God ( Apostle sule man) or she should go and ask otobor how she felt it when she try to scanderlize Johnson Suleiman that year. People should be careful.

How do you know Suleiman is a man of God…?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by topstone4: 5:55pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Many people don't know there's a war on Christians all over the world from instablog, krakstv, tundednut,daddy freeze, etc.

They will never post the good sides of the church, I pity those ignorant fellows that listen on propaganda.

Oga, shut up and stop being stupid. If Suleiman is not a promiscuous person, cossy won't be saying this. If pastors are holy and God-like, no one will attack them. Stop acting like a stupid person.

The real persons attacking Christians are Christians themselves. But some of you are intentionally blind and love acting stupid. Instead of you to look inward for the cause of the problem, you are instead blaming outsiders. That is dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Amumaigwe: 6:01pm On May 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Everyone knows Suleiman jerks off in the church of God after services.
He's a gay man who imagines Anal sex with Jesus

This Mohammedian making fun of Jesus Christ, the highly exalted one. Hope you are ready for the comebacks of this blasphemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by topstone4: 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
you are so correct.

The only reason otabo attacked him is because suleman called el Rufai out for paying herdsmen killing Christians.

This cossy on the other hand is just a worthless attention seeker trying to play with man of God

And instead of clearing his name, Suleiman decided to threaten the girl. And you are here making a fool of yourself by defending a pervert. There is no smoke without fire. If Suleiman is innocent, el-rufai wouldn't be able to use otobo against him. All el-rufai did was to look for something that Suleiman did wrong and used it to attack him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by genabc(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
sweetrace:

Absolutely!!! There’s a war on Christians: individuals and the church as a body. Christians are being framed, attacked, harassed, abused... even in cosmopolitan places like Lagos. People who were born into Christian religion and who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ are also in a war against Christians who have made an intentional decision to follow Jesus Christ no matter what. Oh, but leave Freeze out of your list.

There's no war against Christian, the kind of Christianity will practice in Nigeria has made it vulnerable to attack, every aspect of Christianity in Nigeria as been compromised, what they preach now in churches is all about prosperity, and no message on repentance, faithfulness, stewardship etc, Infact the fear of God has departed from church, look at CAN, Look at major general Overseers ineptitude, no morale value again in church, it's all about conveniences. If it's by God standard, hardly we'll find 5 Nigerians in heaven.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by deji17: 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
All the Oloshos in town don see this Sulaiwoman finish. Small prick kwa? His gullible followers are yet to get the memo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by TruthinAction: 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
If they had anything, he should have settled her very well to avoid this kind of embarrassment. I believe she feel used like she said about the Port Harcourt pastor in another scandal that is long buried.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by SmellingAnus(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2019
blackpanda:
i dont believe or trust this apostle suleiman
i see him as a fraud, sorry
please give me examples of the ones you trust
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by SmellingAnus(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2019
sweetrace:
I don’t know this pastor Suleiman. I’ve never even listened to any of his messages. But when people like this Cossy and Otobo attack and try to discredit him, it makes me think that he must be a genuine Christian making a real difference in this life.
I perfectly agree with you... That was how Kemi also attacked the Pastor of Salvation Ministries... Prison reset her brain ...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
topstone4:

And instead of clearing his name, Suleiman decided to threaten the girl. And you are here making a fool of yourself by defending a pervert. There is no smoke without fire. If Suleiman is innocent, el-rufai wouldn't be able to use otobo against him. All el-rufai did was to look for something that Suleiman did wrong and used it to attack him.
how did suleman threaten him? Bastard terrorist Muslim

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2019
genabc:

There's no war against Christian, the kind of Christianity will practice in Nigeria has made it vulnerable to attack, every aspect of Christianity in Nigeria as been compromised, what they preach now in churches is all about prosperity, and no message on repentance, faithfulness, stewardship etc, Infact the fear of God has departed from church, look at CAN, Look at major general Overseers ineptitude, no morale value again in church, it's all about conveniences. If it's by God standard, hardly we'll find 5 Nigerians in heaven.
and what about those Muslims bombing there self and killing Christians all over Nigeria, why aren't people calling there useless terrorists religion out?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by emelda86(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2019
I tire for all this pastors using tithe money to knack slay olosho them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Jaynom(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:

You see, the problem is you think the devil is an ugly creature with horns and a tail. Satan is beautiful, as bright as the morning star! Satan presents himself as an angel of light. Most of the wealthy Pastors in Nigeria and overseas are a SCAM!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by stagger: 6:25pm On May 07, 2019
Old 44 year old shameless woman. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by kaen1317: 6:27pm On May 07, 2019
Sermwell:

there's no word like 'expantiate' oga. it is 'expatiate' . hope you spot the difference. oya thank me for teaching you something new today!
thanks for that
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2019
Trini4000:
you will forever be a "nobody" for calling his name to this.
can u fight for God like this?it good to show how gullible....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2019
sweetrace:
have they said same about others like w.f kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
you are so correct.

you lie bruv....no smoke without fire ....oyedepo has attacked the govt more than Johnson yet no scandal....bro my 1cent advice for you is to run your race and forget this niggaz called pastors. .cos you will be wow with what they do in the secret....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by sweetrace(f): 6:43pm On May 07, 2019
genabc:

Seriously? Even Jesus said in the book of John that the world will hate His followers. The Bible talks about persecution and trials. There’s a war against Christians all over the world. It is not just Nigeria. While I agree that Christians should have a high moral code, that is certainly not what makes us Christians. I’m sorry, but I don’t think we share the same view on Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On May 07, 2019
kaen1317:
Is it the Christians "judgement day" or the Muslims "judgement day"?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Shila16: 6:47pm On May 07, 2019
No smoke without fire
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by sweetrace(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
have they said same about others like w.f kumuyi

Kumuyi has had his own share of battles. The internet age just..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by kaen1317: 6:49pm On May 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Is it the Christians "judgement day" or the Muslims "judgement day"?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves.
you must surely get there. When u arrive u will know which one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.