Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,917 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Don't Miss Your Independence Day Book Give Away. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Don't Miss Your Independence Day Book Give Away. (664 Views)

A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! / FEDDIE GIRL: Don't Miss-out on Advance Copies!!!!!!!! / Books And Literary Enterprise In Pre-independence Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Your Independence Day Book Give Away. by cyberline(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
First and foremost, I want to appreciate the response of forumites to my last post and hope you are enjoying the internet better now.

As my own way of joining Nigerians in celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of this nation, I am giving out an amazing collection of e-books and software to anyone who is interested.

Trust me; these are solid stuff that you won't pass on for any reason. The whole collection is worth over hundred grand if you want to go and buy them all but you know have it at your door step.

Additionally, I am also giving out a free opportunity for persons interested in making up to 20k on part-time basis in forums. All the details as well as your special pass are contained as bonus in this collection.

Because of how crazy this whole stuff is, it is going to last only until 4pm, October 1, 2010. (just 10 days).
After then, you will really, really be paying for it.
A smart guy is the fast guy.

Visit www.cyberline101..com to get yours today.
October 1 is just 10 days away. Just 10 days means you get it or lose it.

If you won’t get it for the sake of the books, get it because of the 20k monthly on part-time basis. Think about that.
www.cyberline101..com

“Take a step to greatness and you will walk down its path” - anonymous.
Re: Don't Miss Your Independence Day Book Give Away. by emmanuel87: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
I am interested. my email address is gonoly@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Miss Your Independence Day Book Give Away. by djayxpro: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
i am interested too. lucviy@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Online Writing Workshop?! / Jealousy / The Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.