Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,029 members, 7,922,493 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

Liverpool On The Match For A Double - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool On The Match For A Double (442 Views)

Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool On The Match For A Double by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2019
SEMI FINAL COMEBACK IMMINENT AND PREMIER LEAGUE CROWN AS WELL AND THAT WITHOUT MOHAMMED SALAH ON THE PITCH.
Re: Liverpool On The Match For A Double by MrLankeeee(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2019
Zech68:
SEMI FINAL COMEBACK IMMINENT AND PREMIER LEAGUE CROWN AS WELL AND THAT WITHOUT MOHAMMED SALAH ON THE PITCH.

I tell u..... glory glory Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool On The Match For A Double by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2019
26-29 odds of 9games over 2days (11th and 12th May 2019) from a reliable source but he says it costs N5,500.
Re: Liverpool On The Match For A Double by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 07, 2019
IF TOTTENHAM BEATS AJAX TOMORROW, I STRONGLY OPINE THEY WOULD LIFT THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY.IF THE CONVERSE IS THE CASE, LIVERPOOL WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS.
Re: Liverpool On The Match For A Double by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 08, 2019
TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS CLAIMED A COMEBACK AND THE FINAL WILL BE MOUTH WATERING WITH KANE AND SALAH AVAILABLE. HISTORY HAS IT THAT THE TEAM THAT BEATS BARCELONA IN THE SEMI FINALS GOES ON TO LIFT THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I WILL HOWEVER GO AGAINST HISTORICAL STATISTICS AND OPT FOR TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS TO LIFT THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WELL DONE LUCAS.
Re: Liverpool On The Match For A Double by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
26-29 odds of 9games over 2days (11th and 12th May 2019) from a reliable source but he says it costs N5,500.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Mikel, Balogun, Others Arrive In Asaba (photos) / 'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist / Why You Should Avoid BTTS (both Teams To Score) – Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.