Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,601 members, 7,908,529 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) (928 Views)

Speed Darlington Threatens To Sue Hypo Company Over Damaged Clothes(pictures) / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) by DeLinguaMan: 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye has threatened to take her own life after she was continuously been snubbed on social media by Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

Okoye who took to her Instagram page to express her love for the music star, accused Wizkid of taking her love for granted.

She, however, gave him one week ultimatum to follow her back on social media and recognise her love or be ready to receive the news of her death.

In the video which was sighted by Igbere TV, the actress warned Wizkid to stop playing with her heart.

“Am back again, am back again. It’s me and Wizkid today, you can’t be messing with my heart and expect me to lay back. I have had it up to here. Today I have come for you and I to settle it.

“Wizkid! You can’t be messing with my heart like that na, check it. Is it proper?, is it right? No!. I have being a fan since way back. I like this dude. I have being tagging this dude. he won’t say he does not know me.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/636308/just-in-popular-nollywood-actress-threatens-to-kill-self-see-why/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2019
Igbere TV and your outrageous headlines. Do you know the meaning of 'popular' at all?

Can you mention the films this attention seeking lady has acted? She tagged herself a 'Nollywood actress' on Instagram and you are now referring to her as popular actress.

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) by Uwatt: 8:13pm On May 08, 2019
lalasticlala:
Igbere TV and your outrageous headlines. Do you know the meaning of 'popular' at all?

Can you mention the films this attention seeking lady has acted? She tagged herself a 'Nollywood actress' on Instagram and you are now referring to her as popular actress.

LOL

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) by Uwatt: 8:14pm On May 08, 2019
DeLinguaMan:
Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye has threatened to take her own life after she was continuously been snubbed on social media by Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

Okoye who took to her Instagram page to express her love for the music star, accused Wizkid of taking her love for granted.

She, however, gave him one week ultimatum to follow her back on social media and recognise her love or be ready to receive the news of her death.

In the video which was sighted by Igbere TV, the actress warned Wizkid to stop playing with her heart.

“Am back again, am back again. It’s me and Wizkid today, you can’t be messing with my heart and expect me to lay back. I have had it up to here. Today I have come for you and I to settle it.

“Wizkid! You can’t be messing with my heart like that na, check it. Is it proper?, is it right? No!. I have being a fan since way back. I like this dude. I have being tagging this dude. he won’t say he does not know me.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/636308/just-in-popular-nollywood-actress-threatens-to-kill-self-see-why/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

popular ke

(1) (Reply)

Ada Slim Reacts As Secondary Schoolmate Claims She Had Plastic Surgery / Actor Charles Okocha Shares Photos After A Successful Surgery Operation / Bbnaija 2019: Gedoni Is My Ex Boyfriend, We Dated In School - Kimoprah Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.