Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (19441 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On May 08, 2019
I wonder how many goat head pepper soup went into thickening her neck
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Twitt13(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2019
Happy birthday BBB lady.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
She's doing the zanku dance.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Tifunloran: 2:05pm On May 08, 2019
Why is her leg like this?
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by folake4u(f): 7:12am On May 09, 2019
tillaman:
Happy birthday Princess! I hope she’s now married though the other dude didn’t stay up to 3 months in the previous wedding! I wish you a good and happy home princess

1month actually
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by tillaman(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2019
folake4u:

1month actually
its actually not even up to a month but they came out open after few month they stated their reason as irreconcilable difference I say that is bullshit I know it’s money issue, the Dude was a struggling movie producer
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by folake4u(f): 8:54am On May 09, 2019
tillaman:
its actually not even up to a month but they came out open after few month they stated their reason as irreconcilable difference I say that is bullshit I know it’s money issue, the Dude was a struggling movie producer

Wow! shocked.
People shouldn't enter marriage when money no dey oh. E no dey advisable at all.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by tillaman(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2019
folake4u:

Wow! shocked.
People shouldn't enter marriage when money no dey oh. E no dey advisable at all.
its a bitch move to marry without being balance financially but people keep saying marry 1st and things will fall in place I say that’s bullcrap, even marriage councilors will ask both parties what they do for a living before advising them on money matters and joint account crap
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by tillaman(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2019
folake4u:

Wow! shocked.
yes o! It’s very important ingredient in marriage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Lai Mohammed All Smiles In A Selfie At AFRIFF / Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) / I Have Not Had A Girlfriend For A Long Time – Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.