Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time (1445 Views)

Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by ayorex(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2007
A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his Congregation. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door. When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10." Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked." Remember when the funniest jokes were the clean ones? They still are! "A cheerful heart is good medicine" (proverb. 17:22).

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by ima1(f): 6:45pm On May 03, 2007
lmao, thats a nice clean joke
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2007
Funny wink
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by dinnerm(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin,funny
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by umra8901(f): 3:19am On Aug 10, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by cindyrella(f): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2012
grin grin
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by Flygeriana(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2012
Nice one there!

Would be more suited in the jokes section, mod!
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by Sijo01(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Lmao...... Nice one
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by Dyt(f): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2012
giggles
Re: Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2012
funny joke

moved to joke section grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? / I Hope This Is Not Your Girlfriend? / Every Intending Couples Need This : Romance & Finance: About Love & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.