Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,875 members, 7,980,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

The New Bride Of Facility Managers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The New Bride Of Facility Managers (492 Views)

Facility Managers - Share Your Issues Here For Solution / Need A List Of Facility Managers In Lagos / Mortgage Facility In Abuja Through (aso Savings And Loan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Bride Of Facility Managers by upabbey: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
there is a new trend i noticed with facility managers especially those that service houses on the island, they now add domestic outsourcing to their list of services. which means that not only is your carpentry, plumbing etc. taken care of, you can also have your shopping done for you. i wished they cooked the food for you though, but i think this is a good thing anyway, if i can have everything done for me then i can concerntrate on my work and loving up on family when i get home.
one of the major domestic outsource company is www.easyshopeasycook.com has anyone used them before, pls let me know your experience before i go into it.
thanks lot

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @ Gwarimpa #48,000,000 Call Francis@08037055778, Assumpta@08037478094. / To Let / Proerties At Awoyaya, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.