Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (58189 Views)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Seeks Divorce From Wife For Being Too Beautiful / Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by optimusprime2(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

Why did she have to lie about herself?
If she can lie about something as stupid as her ass just for marriage then she can lie about the paternity of his kids.

By the way, if he married her for ass is it bad?
Don't people marry for money & position too?

I actually advise people to marry based on sexual attraction because when boredom sets into your marriage that's the end.

Forget all that "intelligence, hardworking, good cook, wife material" BS they tell you to sound moral.

When making the decision on who to marry whether for male or female, the only question should be;
Can I still be fvcking this person in 10 years' time?

If your answer is Yes, ride on.
If it is No, run away.

Sex is the foundation of any marriage.

*spits angry
Brov,
How can I mail you a gaddam beer ... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by anambraamaka: 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
Nawa

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
ayourbamie:
So he married her cos of the imaginary backside
it's not about the back side. it's about the deceit. many people can't withstand deceit

3 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by rayobaba(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:
He's not ready for marriage
he's ready for truth and not cover-up. It's good to be real.

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Larryndelaw: 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
ayourbamie:
So he married her cos of the imaginary backside

People.do.things for a reason
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by ediko5(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:
faker spotted.
Continue wearing bum pant to deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Moganajoe: 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
A Ghanaian man is contemplating leaving his wife just within 24 hours of them getting married in a church wedding.

The man's thought of getting a divorce from his wife of one day is due to his realization that the shape of the woman he thought he was marrying is not the same as the one he married.
According to the man who shared his grievances with popular relationship expert David Papa Bondze-Mbir, he and the wife had agreed to stay chaste during dating.

All through their time of courtship he had known his woman to have a well endowed backside which is one of the things that got him attracted to her.

But on the night of their wedding when they decided to consummate their marriage for the first time, he was surprised to to see that the backside of her wife was not as big as he had thought.

For him, the big backside was a deal breaker and he has been disturbed since coming to the realization that his wife actually had smaller size than he thought.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-seeks-divorce-24-hours-after-marriage-over-wifes-deceptive-backside/

I can't fry a full bunch of plantain without testing.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by henryboyspaco(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
idiot.... so connivingly luring him to marry her is justifiable huh?
Jodha:
No woman deserve such immaturity....he should divorce her...she doesn't deserve him...

These are the kind of men that cheat at the slightest opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

If she can lie about something as stupid as her ass just for marriage then she can lie about the paternity of his kids.

I actually advise people to marry based on sexual attraction because when boredom sets into your marriage that's the end.

Forget all that "intelligence, hardworking, good cook, wife material" BS they tell you to sound moral.

When making the decision on who to marry whether for male or female, the only question should be;

If it is No, run away.

*spits angry

Kai, brother wisdom no go kill you. you're among the few Nigerian men who do not allow sentiment cloud their judgement.... go and read Law. you'll make a good judge

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by fuckpro: 12:58pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:
No woman deserve such immaturity....he should divorce her...she doesn't deserve him...

...he is right ...me i dont play with medium to large pinpong (brest) if you deceive me there its over thats my opium in a woman anatomy ...understand men are visual beings thats why nature endow females with a larger spectrum of shape and texture
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by oluwasegun007(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2019
Black market..
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by rayobaba(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Ojà Òkùnkùn! grin grin

Never say that.

Is just like you getting married to a guy who drives a range and G-waggon only to find out he only has a bicycle undecided undecided
take one bottle of ice-cold drink for this perfect example.

2 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by MisterKings(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
When they will be fixing extra eyelashes, extra hair, now extra backside. Leave yourself the way God made you oooo
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by positivelord: 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

Yhu just succeeded in typing hogwash..

A full grown man with complete sense went into marriage "only" because of a lady's backside....like that's the only reason...

He wants to ruin her life...
And yhure in support.. shocked

You have a point...but why the deception. Let me ask you ,if a man should give impression that he so rich,only for you to get into the marriage and realize he so broke,am not sure you will find it funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:

lame comment.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by hollah123: 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

A full grown man with complete sense went into marriage "only" because of a lady's backside....like that's the only reason...

y deceive him? do u realize yahoo boys that everyone keeps condemning deceive people too? if u condemn yahoo boys n support this lady then u are an hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

If it is No, run away.

*spits angry

When my thread on this made fpage some years back ladies dey ask for my head.

Sexual attraction is a deal sealer for me.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2019
That's what u get when u don't test what u wanna buy.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

Was it maturity tor her to wear a fake humbug?
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by seunfly: 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

But what she did was maturity abi? Why enhance her buttocks in the first place?

The backside was a big issue for him, but I am sure trust also was. If he continued with her, who knows what shocker would come next. Her teeth could even be fake.

She could even be bobrisky.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by seunfly: 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

I noticed it is only women that condemned the guy, could it be that all women are guilty of this?

The truth is physical appearance plays critical role in selection of partner in animal kingdom, that is what we called principle of Natural selection in biology and we can only deceived our selves that we did not considered physical attributes.
The lady in question and all women that engaged in such act to attract life time future partner has cheated their way which will surely backfire, it is not a big deal for temporary sexual exploration but life time journey is a no no. Imagine a man that has been wearing penal pad to give u impression that his stuff is huge and you later finds out it is the size of thumb or a man that has been deceiving you with heights equipment under his troussers only to finds out after marriage that he is extremely short.
What will do?
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by don4real18(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
Funny and crazy. Since the major reason he married her is cos of her deceptive backside, he can go ahead and divorce her
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
seunfly:

She could even be bobrisky.
Abi o.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by MisterKings(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

If it is No, run away.

*spits angry

Agreed, sex is the foundation of marriage. But let me point out that in 10yrs time u wont be thinking of sex with your partner, you will be too old and ur balls will be as weak as undone fufu. Even if you want to keep fvcking you will end up needing help from aphrodisiacs. Plus women fade off, that backside you see today you shall see it no more in 10yrs...it will look like a sack of mashed potatoes only adding to her weight and she wont be able to move around as before.....Then what?

So assuming you married a dumb girl who had backside. Now you both are older, your kids have grown and left the house, you are just home with your wife....nothing to discuss, nothing intellectual just you looking at her deflated backside and thinking of the good old days.

Be wise...Think the future.

2 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by hrhmuyi11: 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5173944/why-it-difficult-get-date

Gossipninja:
A Ghanaian man is contemplating leaving his wife just within 24 hours of them getting married in a church wedding.

The man's thought of getting a divorce from his wife of one day is due to his realization that the shape of the woman he thought he was marrying is not the same as the one he married.
According to the man who shared his grievances with popular relationship expert David Papa Bondze-Mbir, he and the wife had agreed to stay chaste during dating.

All through their time of courtship he had known his woman to have a well endowed backside which is one of the things that got him attracted to her.

But on the night of their wedding when they decided to consummate their marriage for the first time, he was surprised to to see that the backside of her wife was not as big as he had thought.

For him, the big backside was a deal breaker and he has been disturbed since coming to the realization that his wife actually had smaller size than he thought.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-seeks-divorce-24-hours-after-marriage-over-wifes-deceptive-backside/

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Vitaform beta pass sara/mouka form
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:
she isn't either for her to be living a lie
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

but you have nothing to say about the woman who deceived him right? women will always be women...

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

A full grown Lady deceived the man into believing she had a big backside for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.