Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,775 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Did You Lie About Today? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Lie About Today? (3506 Views)

Top 10 Numbers Women Will Always Lie About(pics) / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Moyola(f): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dhat I posted a letter last Friday. . .when 've only juz gon into d post office to post it 2day!
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Nnaboys: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
Have not lied about anything today. But we cannot avoid it that is the truth.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Newest: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
kadman:

Whao, dude take it easy. .  This is so American Beauty (movie)  grin

Are u trying to tell us he has just Lied?

Lol
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Ranoscky(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yorisb:

@OP

I lied(to som1 on YIM) that I was leaving in jand, however unbeknown to her I dey stroll pass yaba full time. lipsrsealed smiley

now my probs na how to maintain the level lies.

Laffin $$$$$$ into my BANK ACCOUT !!! grin

Always dey on baff-up, and look fresh and clean so dat anytym wey she see u, she go jel.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Ranoscky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

RANOSCKY,
you dey form fine boy for BLUE BLOOD abi
making me ask you for your YIM more than once.
Laffin $$$$$$ into my BANK ACCOUNT !!! grin

Dis gurl u funny i no go lie.

I don send am to u on this thread: ~~~~~> "What have u gained in NL" !
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by 1102(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
Mukina lied that she hates me,

But i know she's wonderin how i look like and adores me,

awww, im seein stars!
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by kadman(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
Newest:

Are u trying to tell us he has just Lied?

Lol

Lol, actually I'm hoping he's lying grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by NaijaSisi(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
Nottin o! I'm as pure as honey! tongue
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by whiteroses(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
i lusually don't lie but i will never forget this one jah forgive me.
one girl said my ex boyfriend has been showing advances and thinks she likes him too but she doesnt know how i'm going to take it, i said oh my dear whats the big deal go for it it's not like we are together anymore i moved on. see me see trouble my nairalanders: instead of her to say thank you or keep quiet she says my opinion can't change anything anyway she's just making convo shocked  smiley "mo ba rerin muse" na so i use a way and told my ex say she's engaged to someone else, doesn't she even look pregnant to you?, the guy cleared off grin. foolish girl wan reap where she never sow, my ex that we usually make up eventually, after i done suffer with him since college
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Yorisb: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

Laffin $$$$$$ into my BANK ACCOUT !!! grin

Always dey on baff-up, and look fresh and clean so dat anytym wey she see u, she go jel.

Great to hear, but wat about the accent and Jand swagger na?

e no betta make I "delete" than to fu.c.k up ? grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by robby1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
That i've fixed my old blackberry so i wont be pressured into buying a friends one.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Ranoscky(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Great to hear, but wat about the accent and Jand swagger na?

e no betta make I "delete" than to fu.c.k up ? grin

grin grin grin

I feel u brov!

But if u really lyk d gurl, u fit just bone all d levels, and tell am d 'koko' na? grin . .It's either YES or NO! abi? undecided (PBP)
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by xterra2(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
I didnt lie today

I lie yes we all do,but not everyday
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by 49cents(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
Just came on to see how the thread is doin and by jove its already on the frontpage barely 24hours  it was atarted from the LESS VISITED NAIRALAND section!

Lies can just become nature that seem not to be lies anymore but wits,,,,,

anyways i met the man i lied to yesterday that was on the road to his apapa office when i as in yaba; an even lied just in front of him after recieving this phone call that it was one of those on my neck for the long delayed order,,,,i simply wanted him to feel the pressure i was facing!

I just got back home and am wondering while laffing it off: can i survive without these smallie lies? cheesy wink
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Newest: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
kadman:

Lol, actually I'm hoping he's lying grin grin grin

Then his a big lair
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by ademiller(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
i lied to a guy dat has being pressuring me to go on a night out with him that i would be going on dat night out by the 2nd of october, for wia, make my hubby catch and kill me. i no fit shout. tongue
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by oneluvb55(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
i lied abt my whereabouts
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Yorisb: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin grin grin

I feel u brov!

But[b] if u really lyk d gurl[/b], u fit just bone all d levels, and[b] tell am d 'koko'[/b] na? grin . .It's either YES or NO! abi? undecided (PBP)

Thats d probs

Honestly I really like the gurl but for how long will it last? how do i keep up wit all the already said lies?

And to make matter worse she's been seeking some infos about Jand from me lol. .like dis morning she asked me about the weather there and as a fast guy, I had to quickly flash my guy in Jand for some tip/update. cheesy

Bros the girl fine oo(u sef go wish to lie about a thing or too if u see her grin) hence I no wan loose her, atleast not yet  grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
I lied 2day o.I actually gave an ex who requested 4 my fone numba a wrong 1.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by enuelly: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
No lies today,
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Ranoscky(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yorisb:

Thats d probs

Honestly I really like the gurl but for how long will it last? how do i keep up wit all the already said lies?

And to make matter worse she's been seeking some infos about Jand from me lol. .like dis morning she asked me about the weather there and as a fast guy, I had to quickly flash my guy in Jand for some tip/update. cheesy

Bros the girl fine oo(u sef go wish to lie about a thing or too if u see her grin) hence I no wan loose her, atleast not yet  grin

grin

Well, unless u just feel like prolongin her with your 'Jando' level, but if u ask me, 'THE EARLIER THE BETTER' !!!

But guy, u dey try to scope gurl with jando level oo! Me i fit tell a gurl say 'MY BRODA' dey jand sef, talkless of me tellin her dat ama JANDO! If she can't take me d way i am, den she should RUN FAR and GET LOST!!!
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by daylae(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
I actually didn't tell a lie today,but helped my bro with a false witness. Hope it doesn't count sha.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Yorisb: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin

Well, unless u just feel like prolongin her with your 'Jando' level, but if u ask me, 'THE EARLIER THE BETTER' !!!

But guy, u dey try to scope gurl with jando level oo! Me i fit tell a gurl say 'MY BRODA' dey jand sef, talkless of me tellin her dat ama JANDO! If she can't take me d way i am, den she should RUN FAR and GET LOST!!!

True, d earlier the better, however I planned to hang on a lil while till maybe xmas period wen my JAND Guy go show up and we both go parol togeda go meet the girl as per Jando level.  u get wat I mean na. .lol

Tell u wat, ever since i lost my ex to one yeye Jand guy, I dey fear Jand pipo now. Their own swagger too much(and naija babes dey trip bad 4 'em lol), e pass yankee pipo own. grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by tjskii(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
was accused by a male friend for not calling(the dude bores the hell outta me),lied that i lost my phone and his number,now he's offering to get me a new handset,feeling kinda guiltyyyy though tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Rastamann: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
I am not a lawyer! No offence intended. wink
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Pafuri(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Today, I went to work leaning on a cane, pretending I had a foot infection. I left the office two hours early pretending it was urgent I went to see the doctor cool. I went right back under my girlfriend's bedsheet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. With her there too! You see, she went to work late (all my fault) and came home early because of a 'sick' child. The children are grown and gone grin grin. Served him right, my 'no-life' boss. Fool, there is life outside of the office. Go get you some. Love you, Aisha baby wink.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by SeanT21(f): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2010
Pafuri:

Today, I went to work leaning on a cane, pretending I had a foot infection. I left the office two hours early pretending it was urgent I went to see the doctor cool. I went right back under my girlfriend's bedsheet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. With her there too! You see, she went to work late (all my fault) and came home early because of a 'sick' child. The children are grown and gone grin grin. Served him right, my 'no-life' boss. Fool, there is life outside of the office. Go get you some. Love you, Aisha baby wink.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy smiley
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2010
my gf just lied to me dat she will be visiting her gf and will spend the weekend dere till next week!
[s](As if i dont knw she is actually going to spend the weekend with one of her guys)
[/s]

I said ok no probs take care of urself and dnt 4gt the period we are in "ember" month!

She asked wht will i be doing? i told her i will be very busy in the office throughout.

[s]meanwhile av already arranged 4 different gurls to spend the weekend with me (i dnt take second talkless of last)
[/s]

cunny man die! Cunnyman burryam!

IS THAT A LIE?
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by oYaTo(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2010
whiteroses:

i lusually don't lie but i will never forget this one jah forgive me.
one girl said my ex boyfriend has been showing advances and thinks she likes him too but she doesnt know how i'm going to take it, i said oh my dear whats the big deal go for it it's not like we are together anymore i moved on. see me see trouble my nairalanders: instead of her to say thank you or keep quiet she says my opinion can't change anything anyway she's just making convo shocked smiley "mo ba rerin muse" na so i use a way and told my ex say she's engaged to someone else, doesn't she even look pregnant to you?, the guy cleared off grin. foolish girl wan reap where she never sow, my ex that we usually make up eventually, after i done suffer with him since college

grin grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by deeplo(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2010
my wiffy ask me this morning to support her biz with 300k which she saw in deposit slip but i told her its
not 300k its just 100k. i wan use the money for something personal. I love my wife dearly i might consider
later today if she agrees to bribe with , U know grin shocked
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by v3: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2010
Lied about being gay to a colleague (married) who's been flashing me the green light
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by adanny01(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2010
After my parents made me clear my account to the minimum, they asked me to use my last card and transport my sister to school.
Guess what? I dont have a single kobo left in my pocket.
OF COURSE ITS A LIE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What 's Your Take On The New Nairaland? / The Deplorable State Of Ilogbo-eremi Road / Have You Been Fooled Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.