Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,596 members, 7,924,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Recharge And Get Paid: Make Money Online Every Minute! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid: Make Money Online Every Minute! (336 Views)

Earn $3 Every Minute Chatting With People Online _ Chat And Get Paid / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid: Make Money Online Every Minute! by Netiz: 12:03pm On May 08, 2019
The Recharge And Get Paid(RAGP) business opportunity is truly one of the best online business you can do with your phone.

Yesterday, I posted an ad on Facebook and placed my WhatsApp group link on the Facebook ad. The ad attracted more than 15k clicks. I signed up 27 people as a result. Apart from the referral commission I made, any time these 27 people use the RAGP platform to recharge their phone, pay for cable TV and electricity bills, I keep making money online...by the minute!

Learn how you can use Facebook, WhatsApp and RAGP, to make 3k to 30k daily. Join our FREE session here:
https:///DUbhoyUKgTnAHhZlMTzr53

Re: Recharge And Get Paid: Make Money Online Every Minute! by WALTECHMOBILE: 2:08pm On May 08, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE SME DATA RESELLERS PLATFORM
EARN MONEY DAILY THROUGH YOUR SMART PHONE

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly used AC & Other Household Items For Sale At Affordable Rate / How To Get A Small Business Loan / 23k Gold Plated Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.