Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About (5055 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba: I Am L'oréal First Nigerian Ambassador Not Temi Otedola / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by dailynaijamode: 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
Daughter of Oil billionaire Temi Otedola look awesome in her new picture.

Temi pictures us already got every male talking,some admiring while others are in different.

http://dailynaijamode.com/temi-otedola-slay-pictures-that-ever-guy-is-talking-about/

Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by ncpat(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by itspzpics(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
I like her nose kiss

Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
Meh, the pictures look average.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by czarina(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
Nothing spectacular about 'em pictures though. smiley

Pretty lady nonetheless kiss
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by EmmySparky(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2019
when I look at the pic...I just think of her papa money...nothing special in the pic except the nice house
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by IamD18: 8:59pm On May 08, 2019
She rehearsing how to suck diiiick with that mango.
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by Llbhons: 12:48am On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
She rehearsing how to suck diiiick with that mango.
Haba
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by rex444(m): 5:03am On May 09, 2019
God save her say her papa get money....with that kind nose wey be like those old white missionary people nose .....
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by Nobody: 6:05am On May 09, 2019
simplyhonest:
who are "the guys" talking about a regular picture...
I tire o..
I don ask all my "GUYs" for here, some just dey hear about the picture.. Na for here me sef just see the picture..
Nawa for bloggers o. undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by mrgraphics01: 6:26am On May 09, 2019
there is nothing to talk about here
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by bluefilm: 8:06am On May 09, 2019
Nothing unusual or extraordinary here.

I'll pass.

Let me save my Vaseline for something better.
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by TANID(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2019
Hmmmmm!
Re: Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About by bro4u: 8:48am On May 09, 2019
Got everybody talking... Why wasn't I talking?

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo / Story Of The World’s Oldest Living Conjoined Twins Who Refuse To Be Separated / See How Mercy Eke Bent Innocent Wall While Trying To Enlarge Her Backside (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.