Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,968 members, 7,980,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

An Important Tip On Saving Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Important Tip On Saving Money (328 Views)

Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? / Why I Will No Longer Be Saving Money In Naira and what I will do instead / Reno Omokri Advise On Saving, Sacrificing And Creating Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Important Tip On Saving Money by Emmy9ite02(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2019
Please read it to the end, it will totally transform your finances.

Ready..

Set..

Go!

Keeping or managing your money is the most important skill you need when it comes to money generally.

It is the bridge between making money and investing money

If the bridge is faulty, your wealth destination will never be in view..

The truth is, some people don't have issues with making money. Their major problem is with keeping it.

Why's this??

The easiest thing about money is spending it.

Read that again..

Good, let's continue

No one ever learns how to spend money. Spending money is so easy mehn..

Some people think that when they make more money, they will start keeping more.. Not true..

Why?

Parkinson's law States that "the moment there is an increase in your income, expenses will rise to meet it."

Please read that again..

In other words, hen income increases, expenses also increase..

There is a way money will enter your hand ehn, those your fine clothes you have will start looking faded..

It's human nature..

To create lasting wealth, you must break Parkison's law.

Instaed of spending, you must save to invest.

You must learn to live within a lean budget even with an increase in more money

I am not saying you shouldn't enjoy your life o, but, you must have a percentage of your income for enjoyment

To keep money, you need to be accountable.

See ehn, you are a business entity..

You are the CEO of your life..

You need to run your life like a company

If you see yourself in this light, you will value yourself more..

Do this exercise..

I promise you it will change your life..

Get a book, let's call it your account book.

Write down every money that comes in and every expenses you make for the next 30 days

I promise you again that this one exercise will change your life..

Most people won't do it.. But if you will.. Its a promise, it will dramatically change your life..

Write everything that comes in and everything that goes out..

Now before you spend, ask yourself, do I really need to buy this?

Can I do without this??

At the end of one month, you will see those things what has been eating your money secretly

You will see how common biscuit and malt or those small chops has been eating close to 10k from your money

Or how Mtn has been building an estate on your head from common recharge card and data

Some of you make money and at the end you are always wondering where your money went to.

This exercise will show you were your money goes into..

But not everyone will do, I hope you will..

Until I write you again.

My name is stiil Akpe Emmanuel. ( Pronounced A'kpe)

I am your C.V.O (Chief Value Officer)

cc: lalasticlala
Re: An Important Tip On Saving Money by WALTECHMOBILE: 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE SME DATA RESELLERS PLATFORM
EARN MONEY DAILY THROUGH YOUR SMART PHONE

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

(1) (Reply)

Plain T-shirts For Sale At Cheap Price / Chinese Company Where You Hire ‘professional Quarrelers’ To Argue On Your Behalf / How To Make $200 In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.