Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Uchenna Okeigbo: God Gave Me Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uchenna Okeigbo: God Gave Me Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Marriage (346 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uchenna Okeigbo: God Gave Me Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Marriage by Horus(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9xiXnEQTs

Uchenna Okeigbo: God gave me quadruplets after 18 years of marriage

After waiting for 18 years, Mr. & Mrs. Okeigbo are finally parents. They were delivered of a set of quadruplets at the
Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja.

The intriguing thing about the man, 52 and his wife, 42, both from Abia state, is the fact that they never gave up
throughout the period that their wait lasted.

(1) (Reply)

The Duke & Duchess Of Sussex Announces Name Of Their Son / Re: Fake House Building / Secret Of Being A Good Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.