Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Girls Are Created To Be Suitable Partners And Not Suitable Parasites. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Created To Be Suitable Partners And Not Suitable Parasites. (303 Views)

The Major Reason Women Are Created Is To Produce Babies. / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Created To Be Suitable Partners And Not Suitable Parasites. by Omega30(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2019
I wonder sometimes what girls in Nigeria nowadays are turning to. Is it because of poverty, economic fluctuations and inflations, greed or selfishness? I think it is becoming appalling and obnoxious how girls behave this way. They are no longer pain in the ass, but even pain in the dick, lol. Why do girls(or even women) in general try to make life miserable and unbearable for men. Men seems to suffer for what he told the Creator to create for him. Man has lost a lot and suffered a lot for these species of being of which they ain't grateful for the love of man. The first man lost his dominion and throne because of a woman. Since then millions of men have lost money, honor, respect and dignity, even their lives because of women.
Questions: Are women even worth it?
Can men do without them?
What's their relevance in this world
Can they be controlled or should be controlled?

These four will be answered on this post.
Firstly, women came into this world after the creation of man. There was a reason why God never made man and woman the same time like other animals. God permitted some time interval and allowed Adam to desire a partner before He made Eve. The purpose of Eve was to be a partner, a companion to a lonely Adam.
Adam was living quite well without a woman, but felt he needed someone that complements him to be with him. Was Adam living well before Eve? Yes. If there was no Eve, will Adam have died? Never. Will he cope? I guess so. That solves the myth that men can't do without women. It is rather women can't do without men. The Bible said that God made women for men and not vice versa. Man is the Sun and woman is the moon.The moon only shines when it receives luminosity from the Sun, stop the luminosity, the moon will be useless.
Therefore, are women relevant to the world? Yes, if their relevance is actualised and not abused. God created Eve on purpose to be irresistibly attracted to Adam for cohabitation sake. However, girls now abuse it. For cohabitation or relationship to take place nowadays , it now boils down to money. Girls are meant to help the man rule or dominate his world, rather girls of nowadays only help to drain him of his resources.
Men still love women for companion sake( sex or without sex) but girls can't love a man for companion sake again. It is all about the mulla, the chedda.
Women now sell love to men. They all believe men need sex more, which is partly correct.They all believe men can't do without it. They trade love for money, no wonder men also treat most relationship as sex-based only. Most girlfriends are just coded ashewo.No real love, just for the bangs. Girls of nowadays don't help, can't help and are becoming stress and money and ambition drainers to guys.
Is there a solution? Yes. Guys have high libido to hunt female, high testorone for chasing. Women also has high progesterone. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.If guys want to give sex a lot, there must be someone who wants to receive sex a lot. The difference is that the high testorone of men make them chase and hunt every thing in life, not just women, but money, fame, power etc. We can all bear me the witness, that in sex, men do all the work and probably enjoy less than women who do less work and enjoy more.
To control a woman, you must control two things she thinks you can't do without: Sex and love( companionship). These two things if controlled will make them useless as the moon will be without the sun. You have been tolerating your woman, she disrespects you, think she can replace you. Guy, up your game, start spending more on yourself. Look better and know what's up. Always have options and never REQUIRE any thing from them. Girls always have options all the time, that makes them think they can replace their man. Whenever she starts misbehaving, cultivate your options too. Don't chase or beg her for sex or relationship, she does not call often, find the one that can.She doesn't appreciate, find the one that can. NEVER BEG HER TO STAY. You were existing before her and hence can live without her. Cultivate the mindset. Control your dick and your drive. Then, they will seem meaningless to man and crave your presence. A woman can only manipulate a man , only if a man allows it. Am I a mysoginist and saying we should avoid women totally? No, just respect yourself as a man and not belittle your self before them. YOU WERE EXISTING BEFORE THEM AND HENCE CAN'T DIE WITHOUT THEM. But, when you find a reasonable one, love her, cherish her, she will bring you favor from the Lord.
To my babe Saffi( women teacher) and to my guy Ubunja( men teacher) on nairaland, over to you.
Peace!!!
Disclaimer: I love women, but I hate bitches, I love girls but I hate nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are / Comedy And Stories / Join Bell TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.