Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Wife Is So Troublesome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is So Troublesome (1422 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is So Troublesome by GalaxyTrends: 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
My wife has a very sharp mouth. She can abuse anybody. I have warned her she didn't listen. We have relocated 2ce in 3 years. She keep fighting with the house owners. Before I got a car, my wife will abuse in the public transport, abuse conductors too and they will abuse her back. She will still be angry when we get home that I'm keeping quiet when she's mocked. If we are driving my wife will be blasting the horn for me. She will tell me not to give space for any car, she will be using slang like agbero on bus drivers. I'm embarrassed of my wife that I avoid going out with her, not even church on Sunday. I can't even cheat on her because she embarrassed every of my female colleagues she sees around me. Before marriage she was this sweet, quiet, caring soul. But she just turned to a bitter trouble maker overnight. The love I have for her is dead. And we have 3 children. Her family says she has always been like that and her father asked me to divorce get. I love her because she stood by me through hard times. My questions is why do ladies pretend in relationships? Why don't they show their real self and what can I do to make her change? I just hope everyone sees their spouses for who they are before marriage because truly it is by the grace of God. My wife trouble can wake the dead.
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by GalaxyTrends: 5:06pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy
Marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by essenceplus: 5:07pm On May 08, 2019
Show her the lady sent to kirikiri this week on death sentence. That one too was a chronic trouble maker until anger pushed her to stab her neighbor knife. Tell her too her face to accept Christ and embrace the change that comes with salvation. Leave the house for 2 weeks give her money but keep your attention from her. Give her time to reflect. Also, give her that attitude each time she gets that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by bolafez(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2019
all these things I'm hearing about marriage, se me go marry laidis?
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by Badbunny: 5:11pm On May 08, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by FlexTrex: 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Many Nigerian women are angry and ill tempered. I do not know what they are angry about though, so do not ask me. I encounter such behavior on a daily and it makes me imagine if these women with such attitudes were men, their wives would have suffered.
Angry, ill mannered women all over the place.
My advice to you is to talk to her, (she most likely will not heed you and would probably turn it into a fight), but talk to her you must! and if that fails, leave her angry ass. Else, listen to me very carefully now, else, you will kill her one day. You will snap and attack her in a fit of pent up rage and she would be dead before you snap out of it. This is what they would term domestic violence without tracing the underlying cause.
Best wishes bro, angry women are just a no, NO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by SaucyBenks(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2019
Just keep managing her till she gets herself killed one day from one of the numerous times she makes trouble with people... But don't be the one to kill her oo, let her trouble getters kill her for you...

grin sense will not kill me
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by seyigiggle: 5:45pm On May 08, 2019
you saw the signs, but ignored.

Back in the days, i dated a lady like that.
she is got sharp tongue, always abusing. omo the relationship no even last two months.

So Bro endure your cross, always pray for her to change. by the way don't let her bring you to her level
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by seyigiggle: 5:46pm On May 08, 2019
you saw the signs, but ignored.

Back in the days, i dated a lady like that.
she is got sharp tongue, always abusing. omo the relationship no even last two months.

So Bro endure your cross, always pray for her to change. by the way don't let her bring you to her level
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by millionboi2: 5:57pm On May 08, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
Marriage
marriage
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by millionboi2: 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
My wife has a very sharp mouth. She can abuse anybody. I have warned her she didn't listen. We have relocated 2ce in 3 years. She keep fighting with the house owners. Before I got a car, my wife will abuse in the public transport, abuse conductors too and they will abuse her back. She will still be angry when we get home that I'm keeping quiet when she's mocked. If we are driving my wife will be blasting the horn for me. She will tell me not to give space for any car, she will be using slang like agbero on bus drivers. I'm embarrassed of my wife that I avoid going out with her, not even church on Sunday. I can't even cheat on her because she embarrassed every of my female colleagues she sees around me. Before marriage she was this sweet, quiet, caring soul. But she just turned to a bitter trouble maker overnight. The love I have for her is dead. And we have 3 children. Her family says she has always been like that and her father asked me to divorce get. I love her because she stood by me through hard times. My questions is why do ladies pretend in relationships? Why don't they show their real self and what can I do to make her change? I just hope everyone sees their spouses for who they are before marriage because truly it is by the grace of God. My wife trouble can wake the dead.
because thy tink is too late for u to dump her.
Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by Johnnycife(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2019
millionboi2:
because thy tink is too late for u to dump her.
you are right on point. That's how one that I know has been disturbing anyhow, no house girl stays in the house more than two months. She drives them away and brings in new ones. Then she'll start abusing the new ones, making reference to the former ones she just dismissed, how good they were and how they know how to work hard. Even there's no relationship between her and the husband because the man is tired. No more intimacy, all they do is discuss atimes. Then when she needs money from him that day the house will be on fire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Troublesome by united442(m): 1:22am On May 09, 2019
"your wife trouble can wake the dead"
chimooooogrin grin
this one got me rolling grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Thrills Fans After Taking Off Her Pant On Stage During Performance / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé / Sex During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.