Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match (612 Views)

Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / More photos of the lady that invaded the Liverpool vs Tottenham match / Barca Match Postponed Due To Violent Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by Ortintin: 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
I was was following the comments about Liverpool/Barca match here on nairaland and most of the comments show how wrong or delusional we can be.

Also an awesome nairalander with the username Raypos not only predicted the 4-0 score but even the scorers.

But the one that caught my attention most is the user that said "He would not wake up the next day if Barcelona failed to qualify"

You can read all comments in this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5135164/liverpool-vs-barcelona-ucl-semi-finals/1

Here are the screenshots:

Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by Ortintin: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
More

Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by Ortintin: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
Next

Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by essenceplus: 6:15pm On May 08, 2019
The guys an oracle. We should send him 1k card each to boost his oraculism. What an audacious confidence and accurate forecast. Jesus is Lord. This is the most shocking thing I've seen in recent years. My brain is blown off

1 Like

Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by djoe21(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
Kudos to Raydos for calling the correct scoreline. As for those that swore not to wake up, no comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by essenceplus: 6:20pm On May 08, 2019
Time to call them out

Angelfrost

Val2x

Nobodyperson

Dguizman we need your head please

Faithful Martins

Raydos
Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by decatalyst(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by dguizman(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2019
essenceplus:
Time to call them out
Angelfrost
Val2x
Nobodyperson
Faithful Martins

Raydos
maybe after Ramadan...for now,I am still serving My God
Re: Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match by Nobodyperson: 8:09pm On May 08, 2019
essenceplus:
Time to call them out

Angelfrost

Val2x

Nobodyperson

Faithful Martins

Raydos
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd To Host 1999 Treble Re-union Match On Sunday - See Full Squad / Arsenal Reject Bid For Nigeria Player / Alex Iwobi Lacks Quality’- Shock As Former England Star Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.