Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant (17440 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Halexgos3(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2019
4k own nko
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by IMASTEX: 11:01pm On May 08, 2019
Warri dey worry person for accommodation matter.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Dwizeone: 11:04pm On May 08, 2019
Delta does not have boundary with Imo.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by tsegin: 11:05pm On May 08, 2019
Biko where is Sapele, u missed a whole Sapele. Let me see u come and make heaven na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by anonymous1759(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Any person living in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, in a
rented appartment more than 700,000.00 per year is not wise. It is better to engage morgage than pay hugely yearly for a roof

Richdad

It depends on your income.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by uuzba(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
Dwizeone:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by recievesense: 11:14pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=uuzba post=78227807][/quote]

no mind am
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Odioko1(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2019
charliboy654:
Op jeddo is still part of warri na

Jeddo na Okpe LGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Revolva(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2019
waste of money

i de mad why i go rent flat for such place like that

even benin rent de cheaper

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by philosophie: 11:17pm On May 08, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy
but you cannot eat your cake and have,,

sorry I mean u you cannot empty your pocket and have it...filled

next time don't use all your money for bet9ja, it's a scam grin grin thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by handsomebanana(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Not worth it...

Not worth it

Oya stay for face to face na
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2019
philosophie:
but you cannot eat your cake and have,,

sorry I mean u you cannot empty your pocket and have it...filled

next time don't use all your money for bet9ja, it's a scam grin grin thank me later

grin

I don't gamble.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 08, 2019
Woman09217:
[sup][/sup]

What if I don't win? Will I get my money back?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Stillthebest: 11:51pm On May 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

rented appartment more than 700,000.00 per year is not wise. It is better to engage morgage than pay hugely yearly for a roof

Richdad

How easy is mortgage they you mentioned?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by SIRTee15: 12:02am On May 09, 2019
Dwizeone:
It does...
Check Google map
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Budline1(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2019
Charmerbeautylooks:
Lagos state why nah embarassed embarassed

You can live elsewhere asides Lagos, you know..
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Budline1(m): 12:56am On May 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Most of them work in those states with families and can afford it

If they can afford it, they should be able to afford a mortgage too or probably start building gradually. Spreading love not war. smiley
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by K9blunt(f): 1:31am On May 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Please can you explain more on mortgage and if it works in Nigeria and how one can go about it?

If you can't, may you kindly send the link on the Nigerian mortgage I could browse through?

Thanks!
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Divine200: 1:57am On May 09, 2019
Revolva:
waste of money

i de mad why i go rent flat for such place like that

even benin rent de cheaper

nonsense
What happen to Warri ?
Nonsense talk
You are comparing Benin rent with that of Warri, Warri has more economic activity than Benin hence the cost of living is more expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by chioma865(m): 2:36am On May 09, 2019
Kasali226:
Lagos Landlords Are Packing Our Money grin angry

� including Port Harcourt as well

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by ThanosIsHere: 3:10am On May 09, 2019
While your effort is duly noted op you need to learn how to carryout research and relay information properly. What is a flat? A flat in Nigerian parlance is any apartment that has more than one room. A flat can be one bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms etc. Flat rooms can be ensuite (with toilet) or otherwise. Obviously a 1 bedroom flat will cost less than a 2 bedroom flat likewise for a 3 bedroom flat as well so when you say "flat" what are you referring to? You should be able to give specific categorization if you really want the information you are trying to pass across to be usable. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by SaturnNick(m): 4:45am On May 09, 2019
prekumohtim:
Thanks for the info but you can do better by giving us cost of plot of land in those areas
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by EASY32: 6:03am On May 09, 2019
In Ughelli, it cost about 12k to 15 k for two bedroom flat.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by WHITELIGHTER: 6:11am On May 09, 2019
OP, delta have no boundaries with Ondo and Imo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Three Rescued Alive After Being Trapped In A House Fire In Lagos. PICS / Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.