Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,736 members, 7,951,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Oracle Has Spoken. . . - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Oracle Has Spoken. . . (1673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by preselect(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
What conclusion did I arrive at? Pls quote me properly. I never said democrats are saints. Politicians are liars until proven otherwise. Lies are bipartisan.

But let it be on record that you could not give me any solid evidence of a lie by the major networks. And mr montelik wants to lecture me of some mr Dan in 2004 while we are in 2010. He had to go back 6yrs when I was hussling in owerri looking for job or visa whichever comes first.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by TayoD1(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2010
@topic,

Only a naive person will not see that Clinton's answer was definitely a dig at Obama. The reporter clearly stated that the problem of financial insolvency as it relates to the US defence is something that will happen in the future if we continue with the current trend. He mentioned a trillion dollar debt (which we all know is only applicable to Obama) as the problem. Clinton responded by stating emphatically that our RISING debt (present continous tense) pose a problem. Tell me who is reponsible for this ris[b]ing[/b] debt? Again she said we are los[b]ing[/b], and not that we lost. The same Clinton that was always pointing accusing fingers at Bush saw it fit in this case not to apportion blame to the responsible party. You wonder who she had in mind 'cos it couldn't have been Bush.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2010
pres-elect you're wasting time . . . the "christian" right have made up their minds, dont confuse them with facts pls.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2010
Tayo-D:

@topic,

Only a naive person will not see that Clinton's answer was definitely a dig at Obama. The reporter clearly stated that the problem of financial insolvency as it relates to the US defence is something that will happen in the future if we continue with the current trend. He mentioned a trillion dollar debt (which we all know is only applicable to Obama) as the problem. Clinton responded by stating emphatically that our RISING debt (present continous tense) pose a problem. [size=13pt]Tell me who is reponsible for this ris[b]ing[/b] debt?[/size] Again she said we are los[b]ing[/b], and not that we lost. The same Clinton that was always pointing accusing fingers at Bush saw it fit in this case not to apportion blame to the responsible party. You wonder who she had in mind 'cos it couldn't have been Bush.

and that would be obama right? wow its amazing how utterly ignorant we've all become.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by TayoD1(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2010
@Davidylan,

pres-elect you're wasting time . . . the "christian" right have made up their minds, dont confuse them with facts pls.
You need to watch yourself o David. How can you put pres-elect and facts in the same sentence. Both are mutually exclusive abeg.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2010
Tayo-D:

@Davidylan,
You need to watch yourself o David. How can you put pres-elect and facts in the same sentence. Both are mutually exclusive abeg.

grin grin at least he's got a lot more than i see from the right.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by montelik(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2010
pres-elect:

What conclusion did I arrive at? Pls quote me properly. I never said democrats are saints. Politicians are liars until proven otherwise. Lies are bipartisan.

But let it be on record that you could not give me any solid evidence of a lie by the major networks. And mr montelik wants to lecture me of some mr Dan in 2004 while we are in 2010. He had to go back 6yrs when I was hussling in owerri looking for job or visa whichever comes first. 

My guy I am not trying to lecture you oh. Please continue watching whatever networks you watch believing that only some of them lie. As for me I watch what I can, do my own research and then arrive at my own conclusions independent of what Fox, CNN, MSDNC MSNBC grin, CBS, PBS, ABC, NBC e.t.c report.  grin
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by JeSoul(f): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
pres-elect:

You're right I attributed some of David's points to you. Apologies. And I am extremely glad you have said "Lies are bi-partisan". That was not the message coming across at first.

But let it be on record that you could not give me any solid evidence of a lie by the major networks.
  Let it be so that I did not provide any 'evidence'. And let it also be on the record that asking for "proof" of lies from all the news networks, is like two men in a desert, and one is asking the other for proof that sand exists. Media bias and corruption is on open, shameless display all around us. You should listen to Montelik, the guy dey try small small  grin

And mr montelik wants to lecture me of some mr Dan in 2004 while we are in 2010. He had to go back 6yrs when I was hussling in owerri looking for job or visa whichever comes first.
Lol. Nothing do you jor. Nothing at all  grin
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
TayoD, how body and family? smiley
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by preselect(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
davidylan:

and that would be obama right? wow its amazing how utterly ignorant we've all become.

david some people are ignorant by nature while some (like tayo) are ignorant by choice grin
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by preselect(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Jesoul,
opinions are different from facts. We have different opinions, I can't covert you and you can't convert me. But I thought we could at least debate. Anyway, there's no harm sister. At least we both agree that Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by JeSoul(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
pres-elect:

Jesoul,
opinions are different from facts. We have different opinions, I can't covert you and you can't convert me. But I thought we could at least debate. Anyway, there's no harm sister. At least we both agree that Jesus is Lord.
Suddenly, all else fades into deserved oblivion in light of that reminder. My brother, the loudest of amens to that!  kiss
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by TayoD1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Pres-elect,

david some people are ignorant by nature while some (like tayo) are ignorant by choice
My guy, you have stepped up your game o big time.  This is apparently your best line to date.  Watch your back man, I am going to respond to your t.it with tat-tat-tat!

@JeSoul,

TayoD, how body and family?
Me, Myself and the rest of mine are doing great.  How about you naa? Oga nko? Say hi to that lucky dude for me jare!
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by JeSoul(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2010
Tayo-D:

@Pres-elect,
My guy, you have stepped up your game o big time. This is apparently your best line to date. Watch your back man, I am going to respond to your t.it with tat-tat-tat!
lol grin rumble in the jungle.

@JeSoul,
Me, Myself and the rest of mine are doing great. How about you naa? Oga nko? Say hi to that lucky dude for me jare!
Na me be the lucky blessed one oh! smiley I shall say hello. Bummed I didn't get to make your acquaintance while you were here, but I'm glad your family is doing well. If I'm ever in the big MN, you owe me dinner sir smiley
Re: The Oracle Has Spoken. . . by preselect(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
JeSoul:

lol grin rumble in the jungle

do not be deceived jesoul, tayo knows I have great admiration for him. We hardly agree on anything but don't be decieved. It's not easy to see an african immigrant married and doing well like mr tayo. I hope someday I would be a great daddy too.
God willing.

As for mr tayo. We shall continue to slug it out on NL. grin it ain't personal. I come here when I have time to waste. Nothing personal. Sometimes passionate( like healthcare reform) sometimes just freelance opinionated liberal entity expressing himself.
If you are looking for enemies(as some people do, not tayo) go to culture section and read from those useless threads about tribes vs other ethnic groups grin you go laugh tire. The way people pour out vehemence on someone they can't see and may never see grin

anyway I know u meant nothing by the rumble in the jungle. Cheerio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In America In The 1930s(pics)twitter Reactions / BREAKING: 90 Dead, 1,154 Wounded In Turkey Coup - Graphic Photo / Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.