Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. (1255 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ / If They're Trying To kill Kanu's Lawyer, What Do You Think They Plan For Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:45pm On May 08, 2019
Honestly igbo should beg this man before he take action against kanu.consider the fact that he is a militant.

Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by Naija9090: 9:52pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
[s]Honestly igbo should beg this man before he take action against kanu.consider the fact that he is a militant[/s].

Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2019

Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:56pm On May 08, 2019
Tell ndgbo to beg asari before thing get worst my friend. [quote author=Naija9090 post=78225727][/quote]
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:58pm On May 08, 2019
Yoloba Muslim stop laughing at us.
yarimo:
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by lordkush: 10:01pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Honestly igbo should beg this man before he take action against kanu.consider the fact that he is a militant.
BuhariAdvocate:
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by lordkush: 10:13pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Tell ndgbo to beg asari before thing get worst my friend.
BuhariAdvocate:
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by lordkush: 10:15pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by rusher14: 10:19pm On May 08, 2019
Beg Asari before it's too late.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:24pm On May 08, 2019
lordkush:
[/s][s][s][/s][/s][s][s][s][/s][/s][/s][s][s][/s][/s][s][s][s][/s][/s][s][s][s][/s][/s][/s][s][s][/s][/s][/s][s][s][/s][/s][s][s][s][/s][/s][/s][s][s][/s][s][/s]
my friend what do have to say about this, Should we send our leaders to appear for kanu?
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:26pm On May 08, 2019
rusher14:
Beg Asari before it's too late.
that's exactly what we are going to do. We will not allow yoloba Muslim to cause problem btw kanu and our superior leader mujahed Asari Dokubo.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:18pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
that's exactly what we are going to do. We will not allow yoloba Muslim to cause problem btw kanu and our superior leader mujahed Asari Dokubo.

LMAO grin grin
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Kanu is not Biafra. Many are waiting to take his place. He is just privileged.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 12:22am On May 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Kanu is not Biafra. Many are waiting to take his place. He is just privileged.
Hiss.hope you take over from him when Asari finally send him to his early grave.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 12:23am On May 09, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

LMAO grin grin
your moniker toor grin cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Hiss.hope you take over from him when Asari finally send him to his early grave.

You know nothing.

Kanu met Biafra and he will still leave without Biafra.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:10am On May 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You know nothing.

Kanu met Biafra and he will still leave without Biafra.
so you agree he is a 419.
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by adekolaelect(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2019
You people don't kill person with laugh oooooo but definitely KANU and his supporters must beg A muslim
man Asari dokubo before it is too late because Asari is talk and do man but why those people always failed on anything they lay their hands on besides stealing and slavery

Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by meccuno: 10:28am On May 10, 2019
Re: Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
so you agree he is a 419.

What is 419?

How Igbo People Arrived In Igbo Land / Buhari For President 2023 Upper Level - PHOTO / Okorocha, Araraume Plot Alliance Against Ihedioha

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97