Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,882 members, 7,949,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ About The End Time Events Before The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ About The End Time Events Before The Rapture (370 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / The Teachings Of CHRIST About The HOLY SPIRIT / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ About The End Time Events Before The Rapture by Darevofpeace(m): 4:24am On May 09, 2019
In the year 2016,precisely on November 30th.In a midnight i had a supernatural encounter with Jesus and He gave to me a glimpse of the events that would happen in the last days.
I did wrote all these revelations down and i want to share all to all the Nigerian Christians ahead of the manifestations of the Sons of God.
The year 2017 would come and be gone like a flash of light because the Lord is going to bless His people beyond measures and grace would be sufficient for all.
It is time to be enlisted among the favoured of the earth and to bring back the lost glory of the earth meant for the people whose aims and ambition have been to establish God's kingdom on the earth,the scripture of the glory of the latter days shall surpass the former would commence appropriately in the year 2017.
God's people shall be restored in a million fold and the anointing and grace they carry will superceed the previous year's they have witnessed.
Since redemption of mankind, willingly the lost, the oppressed, the confused, the perplexed, the broken would surely find back their Way's to their Messiah without anybody pestering them for salvation just because the vacuum in the heart of man can never be filled by any other thing other than God's original intentions,plan's and purposes.
Now the time for the gospel to be preached around the World has come and the believer's must brace themselves up to take over their place in life and destiny. The believers private decision's as an individuals and as a corporate Church would shake the World and bring the World to a standstill.
Then my people (saints)would witness the greatest unction,deliverance and anointing which I have talked about since the inception of the World to bring my people,the beloved of the earth back to there original place and God's intention from the foundation of the earth.
The unbelievers would surely bow down for these selected one's and be greatly humbled by their generosity,holiness, righteousness, resilience, dedication and practical Christian living.
They would never ever mock my people(saints) anymore,they would see my glory upon their lives and call other's to come and behold the 'King of Glory' as a whole nation.The King's of the earth would see His glory and experience an awesome peace like never before.
There is a place of honour for my people(saints) and they would surely take over and possess their inheritance ahead of the World,they(saints)have seen the very worst of the evil of the earth,it is now the time for there(saints) physical manifestation on the earth, they(saints) would never be mocked anymore by the poor of the earth,they would walk in Majesty.
They(saints)would arise in power and subdue nation's greater than their predecessor, they would surely make a total recovery of all the long-held Promise's I have given to them.
They(saints) would shine forever like the Sun and take appropriate measure of the grace I have given them, they(saints) would experience the peace I enjoyed like a river while on the earth and take over from God's hated enemies who has molested them,oppressed them and caused them shames.
They(saints) are anointed for battle's, configured for exploits and pre-destined for breakthrough, they(saints)would surely become wonder's on the surface of the earth"the least of my people would be a force to reckon with in every part of the earth,the selected fews among them who were meant to lead them to their God's given Canaan who would show them what I have given them in the secret"
A mighty Army is coming from the uttermost part of the earth that no nation has ever witnessed prior to this time, these (saints)army would shake the whole World and bring it people to there knee's"the power,grace and the anointing I would give my people will flow like a 'river of water'
I would cause all the nation's of the earth to bow before them and give them (my people) back the inheritance which the serpent make them to loose in the 'Garden of Eden'in a thousand folds."
They (saints)would keep displaying the flag's of victory and unity to the residents of the earth and bring me the total glory,power,respect and honour which I have truly deserved and craved for since the beginning of the earth"
They(saints) would no more be termed 'the forsaken' they would keep receiving my grace and all sufficient mercies in it fullness, and at every Facet's of life The little of them would display enormous wonder's and show the whole World that the God of Israel reigneth forever.
The final emancipation of the End Time Army who would unite the Church of Christ has come and we shall spread the gospel of Christ Jesus to all nooks and crannies of the whole earth.
It's never late to join the saints of Christ Jesus who want to return the glory,honour and power that Jesus Christ had really desired from the beginning of the foundation of the whole earth.
The rapture is at hand,no time to waste.Goodmorning Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Hit By A Car While Collecting Bribe On The Road And The Driver Fled / Revolting Natives / Celebrates First Mass Since Fire – See Pictures & Videos Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.