Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,960 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt (767 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by romanusgab(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2019
I started this Long Distance Relationship with this guy, and I'm trying so hard for it to survive. I am always honest with him, I try to be his supporter, his best friend. And last night I was telling him about a friend who was struggling financially and was doing doing a job that was not "appropriate" to gain some money. But I was not judging anyone, honestly I was just concerned about my friend, I want him to have a great future. I didn't even mention his name to my bf to keep it confidential. My bf asked how do I know and I said that another closed friend told me cause she was worried too. And he said "You are such gossipers". I told him that I am not, I'm not doing any harm or spreading rumours about my friend. I asked him why he thinks liked that about me. And he just replied "Then don't gossip", said goodnight and went back to sleep. Leaving me confused, hurt and angry. I texted him telling that he is so quick to judge me. Cause it's not the first time that a similar situation happens. I don't know what to do, I feel uncomfortable talking to someone who thinks like that about me? Also It bothers me that he doesn't think too much before speaking but he just shoots the word and pretends he said nothing, he doesn't consider how those words are gonna make me feel. Honestly I felt like my values were attacked. What do you guys advice?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by babyfaceafrica: 2:04pm On May 09, 2019
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by donbachi(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2019
Two friends must talk..na who carry am go outside na him be gossip...ehen!how u dey take support ur bobo?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by LuciferAkbar: 2:12pm On May 09, 2019
romanusgab:
I started this Long Distance Relationship with this guy, and I'm trying so hard for it to survive. I am always honest with him, I try to be his supporter, his best friend. And last night I was telling him about a friend who was struggling financially and was doing doing a job that was not "appropriate" to gain some money. But I was not judging anyone, honestly I was just concerned about my friend, I want him to have a great future. I didn't even mention his name to my bf to keep it confidential. My bf asked how do I know and I said that another closed friend told me cause she was worried too. And he said "You are such gossipers". I told him that I am not, I'm not doing any harm or spreading rumours about my friend. I asked him why he thinks liked that about me. And he just replied "Then don't gossip", said goodnight and went back to sleep. Leaving me confused, hurt and angry. I texted him telling that he is so quick to judge me. Cause it's not the first time that a similar situation happens. I don't know what to do, I feel uncomfortable talking to someone who thinks like that about me? Also It bothers me that he doesn't think too much before speaking but he just shoots the word and pretends he said nothing, he doesn't consider how those words are gonna make me feel. Honestly I felt like my values were attacked. What do you guys advice?

From the way you type sef, I can tell he was right.
You are a gossip & very talkative.

To even cool down space your write-up na war.

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Gloriagee(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
Bro do u get paid for starting these topics? shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Biglittlelois(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2019
Op is not well, he has another topic about boyfriend different from this one.

(1) (Reply)

If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? / Stop Quick Cum Make U Still Make Am Life LNG / Discovering Sex After Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.