Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Electric Cars: My Colleagues Are Not Functioning In The 21st Century-ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electric Cars: My Colleagues Are Not Functioning In The 21st Century-ben Bruce (219 Views)

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Cars: My Colleagues Are Not Functioning In The 21st Century-ben Bruce by FemiOtawa: 6:11pm On May 09, 2019
Senator Ben Bruce, in an interview with BBC talked more about the good potentials of adopting the latest automobile technology, (ELECTRIC CARS). He stated the benefits and impacts it would have on users in Nigeria.

He compained bitterly on how his colleagues in the Senate chamber are not moving with the current trends in the world of technolgy advancement, by implementing the use of electric cars in Nigeria. He said: "Nigeria has become a laughing stock in the world, because my colleagues are not functioning in the 21st century, electric car is very efficient, as you are driving it tells you how many miles you have driven,it charges after 100miles but my colleagues in the senate are still living in the stone age, our politicians are moving in the opposite direction, whether they like it or not, the world is moving towards electric cars because thats the car of the future"

Watch the video:https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/electric-cars-my-colleagues-are-not.html

Re: Electric Cars: My Colleagues Are Not Functioning In The 21st Century-ben Bruce by Pusyiter(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2019
Sorry Uncle Ben, the reverse is the case
It's you that is not in the realities of 21st century Africa.
How do you expect a shithole to use electric cars.
You want to shock them or allow NEPA to take light in a holdup?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Formally Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Trib / To: Pfadom, Hayoholla, Lilwetdick, Michoim, Hopexter Etc. Obj/pmb. / SHURIWA Decries Rising Political Impunity In Nigeria, Moves Against Reps-elect,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.