Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom (39371 Views)

Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Ganduje is a kid. I don't understand this emir thing. I thought it was serious royal stuff like the Oba of Benin. The governor has too much power over the emirate. Edo state governor can not mess with the Oba like this.
Only Sultan has such power that state Governor cant mess with him.
I believe he will seek soft landing for Emir Sanusi.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by SocialJustice: 10:57am On May 10, 2019
wellmax:

Sultan is different from the Emir of Kano. Get some education
I did a little correction as my point wasn't clear enough.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2019
yarimo:
but abacha dares the then sultan DASUKI .
President can dare anybody!
Even powerless neighbouring countries if he wish
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by SocialJustice: 10:59am On May 10, 2019
Eco2580:

Only Sultan has such power that state Governor cant mess with him.
I believe he will seek soft landing for Emir Sanusi.
How are we sure the Sultan has such power? Let's just watch this unfold.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2019
gare:

This has nothing to do with Islam, it's a nice traditional stool, leave Islam out of it, you dethroned a king in the south who happens to be a Christian doesn't make it a war on Christianity, most of our brains in Nigeria has been formatted to using religion and tribe as a cover up to commit crimes.
The emir in the north is also a spiritual leader. The emirate is an Islamic society not traditional
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 11:02am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course London is their home they harbor Africa thieves even celebrating them.its very hard to fight corruption in this country.
No wonder buhari like going to London on "private visits"
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by yetunsbay(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2019
loyedammy:

there is noting like a peaceful protest.....it won't work in nigeria, the government will still kill and imprison somepersons if they like.
the government will only take it serious when we throw rocks, montilovos, pull down idolized statues of themselves, create bon fire, sing war songs. then the foregin media and d government will take it serious, at the cost of few peoples lives though. contact me wen u r ready.

a new revolution
fellow citizen fr the East
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by ajebuter(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Sultan is all of there fada...

Nobody dares the Sultan.

They did...

They removed Sultan Dasuki and banished him out of Sokoto

It is sad how royalty is desecrated by political leaders, for whatever reason..
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by forgiveness: 11:13am On May 10, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Your floor abi..

Emir is for Kano alone while sultan is the number one leader of all the entired Muslim in the federation.

Don't say what you don't know Mr man.

Sultan claimed to be be the leader of all the Muslims in the federation but he's not because he never brought Islam to Nigeria. In short, they were the last to receive Islam.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2019
He who goes to equity most come with clean hands
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by lomprico(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Cool down! Abacha removed a sultan
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
Nor be only probe.....
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
donbachi:
Ganduje to be impeached after swearing in...i can bet with anything...it's like a war against islam.and many will take side with sanusi.
I wish but the house of assembly is solidly behind him....He also signed a law giving the speaker and deputy life pension!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Yankee101: 11:22am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Ganduje is a kid. I don't understand this emir thing. I thought it was serious royal stuff like the Oba of Benin. The governor has too much power over the emirate. Edo state governor can not mess with the Oba like this.

He can if he doesn't mind the consequences.

The constitution puts colonial created rulers over traditional rulers

That's why a former Benin Oba could be deposed and banished into exile.

Same way Abacha used Sokoto military admin to remove Dasuki senior as Sultan.

And i can assure you a sultan has more powers/clout in modern day Nigeria. And the Emir of Kano is second in Line after the Sultan.

These people control most fulanis straddling several countries not just in Nigeria

But it will be reversed. May not be today. But will happen

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by airsaylongcon: 11:26am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Lol! Abacha deposed a Sultan and put in another one called Maccido. Memory fails me but I think the Sultan he deposed was the all powerful Sultan Dasuki
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by bigfish3k: 11:28am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

the same sultanate that abacha dethroned
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Charly68: 11:39am On May 10, 2019
Please leave Gaduje alone..he is simply doing his job,people shouldn't bring sentiment to state matter
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by saintokwuluora(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
Ask of Sultan Dasuki
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by saintokwuluora(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2019
Benlight:
Sanusi and Kwankwaso make una enjoy the fruits of your labour against Goodluck Jonathan. Una never chi chomtin. More to come
Next to join them on that table are Tinubu and Oshomole.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Emdee590(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
Not true
Had it been Aliyu Magatakarda's anointed son won the, the Sultan for hear am hot hot
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Olatunji1929: 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Akolawole:

A 5 years old governor can remove any King irrespective of his status. Oba of Benin, Ooni, alaafin is no exception.
stop there! if any governor try to remove alafin Oyo I will personally assassinate such governor starting from his relative alafin KO se rifin (alafin can't be disrespected)
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by 77up(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2019
id911:
Gandollar, a renowned BIG thief probing an alleged small thief on orders from Muhammadu Buhari. SMH
You keep saying what you don't know on every thread just for cheap likes .

Shame!
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobelwinner: 12:20pm On May 10, 2019
Na who you know, abi which camp you dey, na it matter ooooo.

id911:
Gandollar, a renowned BIG thief probing an alleged small thief on orders from Muhammadu Buhari. SMH
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by methodbabs(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
Abacha once changed the sultan so what's your point?
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by BuhariAdvocate: 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
LZAA:

Buhariadvocate wee not like this grin
no I don't like it at all. You know UK is home for Nigerians thieves.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:58pm On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:

Gbam!!... Oba of Benin should teach them how to respect royalty... They are loosing it in the north...!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Badonasty(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
abacha wey comot sultan...those Royal fathers are just figure heads
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Badonasty(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
abacha wey comot sultan...those Royal fathers are just figure heads
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by sacx: 1:07pm On May 10, 2019
loyedammy:

there is noting like a peaceful protest.....it won't work in nigeria, the government will still kill and imprison somepersons if they like.
the government will only take it serious when we throw rocks, montilovos, pull down idolized statues of themselves, create bon fire, sing war songs. then the foregin media and d government will take it serious, at the cost of few peoples lives though. contact me wen u r ready.

a new revolution

Seriously I don't know who bewitched us in this country. In foreign nations, when you hear about protests for a change, you see even grandmas/pas on the street digging it hard. But for my side, ordinary protest against epileptic power supply wen I one go some years back, my people lock door against me inside house grin. We got to change our mindset.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by truthstands20: 1:19pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria under APC is a big joke. So, because of witch hunt, you now want to divide a great strong united emirate. Gandollar is a big disgrace. Royalty is pride for the kingdoms..see Oba of Benin, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kwara, Oba of Lagos, Obi of Onitsha etc. You can't divide these kingdoms because of your low IQ and political witch hunt.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by bizhop01: 1:36pm On May 10, 2019
I have no reason to pity Emir Sanusi,
He deserves humiliation.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by positivelord: 1:39pm On May 10, 2019
rexel99:

Former governor Onyearugbulem tampered and messed with the Oba of Benin heaven no fall. Go read your history first before you cone de run mouth here.

I think you have comprehension problem...read my comment loudly to yourself,one more time. May be you will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video) / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.