Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,939 members, 7,899,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (31010 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by NOC1(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2019
MikeBetty:
Please Can You Recall Where Christ Disliked Church In Revelation Because Woman Preached? I Want To Learn.

you are quoting the man out of contest, there is no place he said women should not preach, rather he is condemning people turning church to family business.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Kimikazi2: 9:05pm On May 09, 2019
OKUCHI11:
abeg pinpoint where Jesus Christ disliked a church because a woman. preached....

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 09, 2019
Useless conmen
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Ademoore07(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2019
This Prof just spoke the bitter truth again. This is the 2nd time of reading about him this year. My first reading about him is attached below

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Mobileowowa: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
Oga Please na Attention you they find!! grin grin grin grin

Please make we listen to this material it would bless your life

[url][/url]https://shuzia.com/media/the-father-style-chapter-3-5823/view
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 09, 2019
GOD punish PONZI PASTORS grin grin grin

I so much LOVE This MAN.
NIGERIA PASTOPRENEURS have Finished and dealt with Nigerians.
OPM need invite this man.

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2019
grin so Jesus was sexist? Holy Bleep...lol

Christianity nah real scam
alBHAGDADI:

This man said nothing but the truth. I'm glad he supported tithing. I also like the way he lambasted all these false pastors.

Even after Jesus himself said in the book of Revelations that he disliked a Church because they allowed a woman to teach, today's churches don't mind having women pastors.

Even when Apostle Paul said women should not teach in Church, today's pastor who claim they heard God's call will also say their wife is a pastor, as if she also heard the call.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by expert555: 9:18pm On May 09, 2019
OKUCHI11:
abeg pinpoint where Jesus Christ disliked a church because a woman. preached....

Look continue to be slave or enslave others for economic benefits, it’s a free world. The politicians have enslave all of you as well so it’s nothing new in your country.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 9:19pm On May 09, 2019
MikeBetty:
Please Can You Recall Where Christ Disliked Church In Revelation Because Woman Preached? I Want To Learn.

Read thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4644729/rev-funke-adejumo-it-wrong

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 9:20pm On May 09, 2019
OKUCHI11:

Read below

https://www.nairaland.com/4644729/rev-funke-adejumo-it-wrong
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by ebbo(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

He said the truth, been a messenger of God isn't a sexually transmited position, Non of the prophet of God or his anioted servants ever involved their Family or spouses, Virgin Mary was chosen and not joseph hence Jesus not having blood relation with joseph.

The Temple of the God used to be so holy that only God selects who stands on the sacred pulpit, and how it must be decorated in full details.

Romans took christianity from Jews and added their own culture to it, to get Catholism

English took Christianity from Romans and added their own culture to make Anglican

Americans without culture or value took Christianity from the british and Made a very Strange version, Called Penticostal without any form of principle, ideology or standard practice.

My brother u ve spoken nothing but the pure truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 09, 2019
We been know
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On May 09, 2019
Lol.

A lucrative business in fact.

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 9:42pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
If you must pay tithe pay it to those younger relations in the village. They will never forget you and God will bless you.
Den u hav nt paid a tithe, u just did offering, a tithe is payable only to d house if d Lord, any other payment outside His house in d name if tithe is nt a tithe but offering.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by gaskiyamagana: 9:43pm On May 09, 2019
MikeBetty:
Don't twist the statement. Biblically, women did not qualify to preach in the church let alone leading or prophesizing.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by frowland(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2019
Abeg, who will partner with me to open the 'jesus industries LTD'? Funny.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by gaskiyamagana: 9:49pm On May 09, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that every pastor is a fraud
Some Christians don't know, brother.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by vicadex07(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

He said the truth, been a messenger of God isn't a sexually transmited position, Non of the prophet of God or his anioted servants ever involved their Family or spouses, Virgin Mary was chosen and not joseph hence Jesus not having blood relation with joseph.

The Temple of the God used to be so holy that only God selects who stands on the sacred pulpit, and how it must be decorated in full details.

Romans took christianity from Jews and added their own culture to it, to get Catholism

English took Christianity from Romans and added their own culture to make Anglican

Americans without culture or value took Christianity from the british and Made a very Strange version, Called Penticostal without any form of principle, ideology or standard practice.

Lets not even discuss the bufoonery Africans turned Penticostal into

Lol... like cele and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2019
Lumumba still a Christian?This's a clear testament Europeans have locked us down in Africa. How could such an enlightened person be a Christian?He need to wake up and understand that Jesus is an industry for real.

Yes, Jesus is just a business.

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Charly68: 10:00pm On May 09, 2019
Go and plant your own church and see how easy it will be to run.. Una hate everything God joined together.. Ye ye people

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by jimi4us: 10:03pm On May 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Den u hav nt paid a tithe, u just did offering, a tithe is payable only to d house if d Lord, any other payment outside His house in d name if tithe is nt a tithe but offering.
story, so that pastor can continue to change to a latest Benz abi
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Afonja007: 10:05pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is the most confusing religion. any nonsense can be supported by it. 30,000 different denominations. are you having a laugh?
atlist Anglican don't behead chatolics neither winners chapel beheading redeem members like Sunni will kill member of Shias ahmadiya Sufi Islam members, Christianity is still the best,

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by cinoedhunter: 10:11pm On May 09, 2019
Benekruku:
“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (1 Timothy 2:12).

“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.” (1 Corinthians 14:24)
Don't you think this was Paul's personal opinion and remember this was instruction was given during the dispensation of the law
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 10:12pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
story, so that pastor can continue to change to a latest Benz abi
i understand ur stance, but who told u am in support of pastors livin extravagant life?? if a pastor tell me he bot a private jet i wil Tell him to fly it to Afghanistan or iran or Pakistan, syria, irag, Egypt, saudi and d rest, if u cant do dat to us d jet to preach word of God den foeget it, u re enriching ur pocket sir, dat is why i dont go to these new generation churches, mba, if i want to pay a tithe which is required of me as a xtian den it wil b in orthodox Church, whch is nt controlled by daddie and mummie, noooooo never

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 10:15pm On May 09, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Don't you think this was Paul's personal opinion and remember this was instruction was given during the dispensation of the law
shut up and stop sayin nonsense, dont twist sometin dat is plain for us.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by joeGH: 10:20pm On May 09, 2019
Chai this man will not allow trouble to sleep in peace.. See issue he has gone to raise.. I remember one instance a woman came into our health facility and as part of her personal info gathering, we asked of her occupation and she was like #I am Osofo maame# which literally translates as Pastor's wife. Hmmm church business
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Dotng: 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=Kimikazi2 post=78254516][/quote]

Your kind belong to churches where verses of scripture are taken out of context and twisted to fit a predetermined narrative.
What was Jezebel judged for?
A. Preaching
B. False teaching
C. Sexual immorality
D. All of the above
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Dotng: 10:39pm On May 09, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Don't twist the statement. Biblically, women did not qualify to preach in the church let alone leading or prophesizing.

8 Leaving the next day, we reached Caesarea and stayed at the house of Philip the evangelist, one of the Seven.

9 He had four unmarried daughters who prophesied.
Acts 21:8-9

36 There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage,

37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

38 Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.
Acts 2:36-38

There are many prophetess' in the Bible. You are just repeating what you were taught and what your bias is dictating. Jesus never condemned a woman who taught. The same Paul who said he never permitted a woman to teach always mentioned Priscilla before he mentioned Acquilla. Does your church or culture permit that a woman be mentioned before her husband severally in salutations? Was that a general practice in the Bible? By the way, you are free to believe whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Benekruku(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2019
cinoedhunter:

“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.” (1 Corinthians 14:24)
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by calculator123(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This man said nothing but the truth. I'm glad he supported tithing. I also like the way he lambasted all these false pastors.

Even after Jesus himself said in the book of Revelations that he disliked a Church because they allowed a woman to teach, today's churches don't mind having women pastors.

Even when Apostle Paul said women should not teach in Church, today's pastor who claim they heard God's call will also say their wife is a pastor, as if she also heard the call.
what kind of religion shows biased to a certain gender?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated / Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.