Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Top Apology SMS For Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Apology SMS For Your Girlfriend (599 Views)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Apology SMS For Your Girlfriend by Flavourwaym: 9:04pm On May 09, 2019
Top Apology SMS For Your Girlfriend
Have you accidentally offended a person who likes to you, and you do not know how to ask for forgiveness? This apology SMS will help you deal with the problem. Here you will find suitable love messages, through which you can get peace with your beloved girlfriend. Do not forget to save this page, so you do not look for SMS of apology when time to apologize comes again.
APOLOGY SMS FOR GIRLFRIEND
1) Take your time. Don’t worry. I’ll wait forever, if that is what it’ll take for you to forgive me. I love you.
2) My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.
3) I thought our RELATIONSHIP was immune to all of life’s diseases until a virus called LIES made it sick. I am going to use a regular doze of medicine which includes APOLOGIES, HUGS and KISSES to make it feel better. I am sorry.
4) Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?

https://favourway.business.site

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko / All Mosques In Egypt / The Aftermath Of Rape - Years Later. How Do I Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.