Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) (33570 Views)

Copy Of Letter By The US Which Cleared Tinubu Of Any Criminal Deal (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Gives Victory Speech (Video) / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2019
Ekp190:
And he gave my mother just 1m naira for kidney transplant my mother has worked with the state goverment for more than 39yr now

Your mum started working for the state government at the age of 9 Cos your post said she was 48 yrs.
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 10, 2019
8m for weed, the rest for... You already know.
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by ceachris(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2019
wait, but why obaseke office dey like one secretary office? lol
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by RevBright(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2019
Totogokillme:
Obaseki na wetin you dey use Edo state money do be this,you dey give agbewu turned musician 10milly while no infrastructures.......

smh...God punish you and oshiomole your godfather,Benin people rather vote Bob izua than you coming back for 2nd term

thunder fire that yah dull brain
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by endeavor(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you must be an ingrate.

Was he the one that infected your mother with disease or your mom worked for free abi?

To imagine I was even searching that your post again to donate towards it, (ingratitude)

Abeg, donate am to me, mbok
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by McCoy662(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cool I know where you are from, southeast ipob ethnic.
On behalf of the easterners, we hereby declare that he's not one of us. maybe a flat head, deluded servile afonja from the West!
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Dannyhajo(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2019
Ekp190:
And he gave my mother just 1m naira for kidney transplant my mother has worked with the state goverment for more than 39yr now

hey 39yrs instead of 35yrs in service... don't blame obaseki for your corrupt mom sickness.... your mom has denied another person glory for overstaying in the civil service
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by mostmorgan: 8:15am On May 10, 2019
andysmith123:
are you sure it is not part of his political scheme?
definately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 8:48am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cool I know where you are from, southeast ipob ethnic.

Nope... He is actually our fellow Yoruba muslim brother.
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Champneys: 11:27am On May 10, 2019
What is this nonsense?!
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by eedimo(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2019
andysmith123:
are you sure it is not part of his political scheme?

Your Mind is evil and wicked.
If he was unable to fulfill that pledge, you would have been the first to rain insult on the Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.