Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Probe, Arrest Me – Ajimobi Dares Oyo Gov-elect, Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe, Arrest Me – Ajimobi Dares Oyo Gov-elect, Makinde (437 Views)

Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Probe, Arrest Me – Ajimobi Dares Oyo Gov-elect, Makinde by besti1: 10:32pm On May 09, 2019
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State says he is prepared for a test of his organization by approaching the administration of Seyi Makinde.

He talked on Thursday at a Public address and Fellowship Investiture composed by Society for Peace Studies and Practice (SPSP) at the Subomi Balogun Conference Center, University of Ibadan.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the occasion was gone to by individuals from the State Executive Council and a few heads of security offices.

When they arrive, let them drop every one of the agreements we have marked. Give them a chance to explore us and in the event that we have stolen, they should capture us,” he said.

Ajimobi, who reeled out the accomplishments of his organization, said they were moored on a pyramid of improvement which included reclamation, change, and repositioning.

He said that the pyramid of advancement brought forth another rush of formative walks in instruction that prompted the foundation of the School’s Governing Board (SGB) among different projects.

“We will work till the most recent day of this organization. We couldn’t care less about what a few people are saying all regarding. As I am conversing with you today, this organization still has 18 days and a few hours to lapse.

When they arrive, let them drop every one of the agreements we have marked. Give them a chance to explore us and in the event that we have stolen, they should capture us,” he said.

Ajimobi, who reeled out the accomplishments of his organization, said they were moored on a pyramid of improvement which included reclamation, change, and repositioning.

He said that the pyramid of advancement brought forth another rush of formative walks in instruction that prompted the foundation of the School’s Governing Board (SGB) among different projects.

The SGB model prompted a huge improvement in government-funded schools understudies’ presentation in open examinations. Today, we can flaunt the best outcomes in WASSCE over the most recent 18 years,” he said.

The representative said that his organization additionally recorded goliath walks in framework, agribusiness, wellbeing, industrialization, innovation, and culture, including such, would make his organization an authentic corner piece for future reference in administration.

“We have given our best to the state and we will keep on doing this. The accomplishments recorded by our organization put Oyo as one of the five most secure sanctuaries of interest in the nation.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/probe-arrest-me-ajimobi-dares-oyo-gov-elect-makinde/

Re: Probe, Arrest Me – Ajimobi Dares Oyo Gov-elect, Makinde by Lisaint(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye @ 48th: Thank You For Being The Real Meaning Of A Husband - Tara / Emir Sanusi: Why Buhari’s Hands Are Tied – BMO / FG Appoints Captain Rabiu Hamisu Yadudu As FAAN MD (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.