Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,289 members, 7,913,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

I'm Having Twins When Should I Stop Working? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Having Twins When Should I Stop Working? (299 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / How To Increase Your Chance Of Having Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Twins When Should I Stop Working? by Growingapp: 8:00am On May 10, 2019
I'm only 9 weeks pregnant with twins, but I need to start planning for my maternity leave. With my first child, I was able to work until my delivery with no problems. I read that when expecting twins, working becomes almost impossible after 26 or 28 weeks. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I say listen to your body, it will tell you when it is time. I tried to work as long as I could. In fact I can say I worked up until delivery. I delivered my twin girls at 29 weeks. It was not planned. I had a high risk pregnancy and was going to the doctor every two weeks. At my last appointment, they told me had to deliver my girls within 48 hrs because there was a too large of a size discrepancy with the two. I was admitted that day and was given steroids to help develop their lungs before delivery. I ended up having a c-section the next day because they were in distress. My advice is get plenty of rest, and enjoy the pregnancy.

Any other opinion?

For more about parenting and pregnancy, we consider you to download GrowingApp. Link below⬇️

https://growing100.mobi

(1) (Reply)

Treat Malaria & Typhoid With Libracin Herbal Product / My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive! / 6 Things That Could Happen To Your Body When You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.