Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk (2481 Views)

What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / The Cheapest Means Of Shipping Items From Uk To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by Maximeo(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen residing in the UK. Just to keep the bills down may I know the cheapest calling card or other channel to call Nija from UK. Learnt of Lebera but don't know how cheap it is?
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by iz2much: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
is there no anyother one from that?
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by DisGuy: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
no one has done a comprehensive analysis yet but recommendations

Calling Cards, international Sim cards

Cobra, Talkhome

Vectone, Lebara, Lyca
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by seanet02: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
ok
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by okito: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
ofcourse it's lebara. 5p per minute.
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by damola1: 1:48am On Oct 28, 2011
while I was in the UK I used voydat: http://voydat.com/voip/en/cheap-calls/nigeria/ charge average of: 0.045euros per min.
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by fateavon4u(f): 4:03am On Oct 31, 2011
Lebera is d best
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
The cheapest calling card we've used to date, to call Nigeria from the UK is "Talkhome." A £5 card can last up to 3 hours, depending on the time of call.

itelcards:

The best Calling Cards Provider with good quality and excellent customer service for making International Nad cheap phone calls is http://www.itelcards.com/

From your username, and signature, you're simply promoting Itelcards, you obviously have a vested interest in Itelcards, so your recommendation will be biased. Not what is required here.
Re: Cheapest Means To Call Nigeria From Uk by overloved(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
the cheapest is rynga. www.rynga.com. ic call nigeria for 5cent (10.50naira). and u can call usa and china for free with uk and other destinations also. i think its the cheapest i hav ever seen

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Pick One Country To Live In, Which Would You Choose & Why? / 16 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / Luxair Travel Agency Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.