Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,720 members, 7,889,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa (300 Views)

How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Candidate To Ask Questions (s) During An Interview? / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by Goodplace: 12:33pm On May 10, 2019
Please Comment on this as not to commit sin unknowly
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by Henry22(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
Does the said Christian know who or what he is praying to...?....don't become a foolish Christian all in the name of "we are one".
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by delkuf(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
Goodplace:
I just want to ask you one question? Which God will you be praying to. Is it the God you serve or the God the Muslim pray to.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by MrAligator: 12:57pm On May 10, 2019
Goodplace:

I sincerely hope you will take out time and really seek out God with all your heart as when you do there won't arise in your heart any distortion on who and how to believe. As for now all I can tell you is that you are not really in a healthy state spiritually.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by Miradamian: 1:48pm On May 10, 2019
Ass licker.does he or has he ever gone to church with u to pray bf?that's how u guys end up making yourselves second class ass lickers
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christan T Join A Muslim Colleaguecolleague For Prayers And Fa by ehinmowo: 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
what sort of foolishness will that be? When the use of a thing is not known, abuse becomes eminent.

who Bewitched you?

(1) (Reply)

. / DMV Nig Ltd Sales Vacancies. / Account Officer Job In Surulere,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.