Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria (646 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2019
Am very good in fashion designs and i want to move my business from village to a good city .please where is the best state to run a fashion designs business apart from lagos. your suggestion will be immensely needful.. thanks
Re: Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria by czarina(f): 4:42pm On May 10, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
Am very good in fashion designs and i want to move my business from village to a good city .please where is the best state to run a fashion designs business apart from lagos. your suggestion will be immensely needful.. thanks
Abuja. Not the outskirts though but when you get there, you'll realize it's child's play you've been doing.
Re: Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2019
Any state that they don't walk around náked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best State To Run A Fashion Design Business In Nigeria by Seniorcitizen(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
czarina:
Abuja. Not the outskirts though but when you get there, you'll realize it's child's play you've been doing.
please which side of abuja

(1) (Reply)

PROMO!!! Buy Gino MAX And get FREE one case of Curry Along Other Exciting Gifts / For Sale / Unilever Announces The Resignation Of It MD & Executive Director - See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.