Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,666 members, 7,941,566 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

"I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko (531 Views)

Prince Ned Nwoko Celebrates 59th Birthday Today Amidst Wide Global Commendation / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko by marvelck: 5:07pm On May 10, 2019
It's My Desire To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko

Nigerian billionaire and philanthropist, Hon. Dr. Prince Ned Nwoko desires to make Delta State world’s tourist centre. As a billionaire, he feels his billions are useless if he cannot use it to affect people’s lives and change his environment. That is why he's building a tourist centre in Idumujen-Ugboko.

Read his post below

"My town will soon be known all over the world because the whole world will soon be visiting for tourism. I have built a monumental edifice that is showcasing our cultural inheritance such as artifacts, and you can see culture being preserved. I want to preserve our culture and show the world that we have rich cultural values.
People see our cultural inheritance as fetish but that is a lie. Other countries of the world are preserving their cultures, while we are in cultural dilemma, throwing away what God has endowed us with. I want to change the narrative. You can see for yourself what I am building. I have preserved lives.
In this resort, we have a zoo where we preserve animals. I have contracted a company to bring in bigger animals, especially those that are go- ing into extinction. I have a poultry farm and other things. This resort centre is to make the world appreciate our rich culture. This place will soon host the world. You have seen the Star University. It is also called Sports University. It is the first of its kind in the sub-Saharan Africa. Students are going to study sports science there.
We would teach 13 different types of sports, though we will add some conventional courses, such as Accountancy, Law, Busi- ness Administration and so on. But we are going to focus more on sports. After study, our students will compete and blend with the international community.
WHY TOURISM?
Tourism empowers a country economically. People asked why I am “wasting” billions in a remote town such as Idumuje-Ugboko and I smile. After developing my re- sort centre to a level, my town will become a city. People do not know that tourism develops and empowers a country economically.
There are countries that do not have mineral resources but they are run with money made from tourism."

Read more on His Facebook handle (Prince Ned Nwoko) #nednwoko #mountnednwoko #senatorelect #nednwokofoundation #blessed

Re: "I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko by DonGtoG1(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
Just wait! .
They are coming for you with posts that have nothing to do with this POST/TOPIC.
Re: "I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:04pm On May 10, 2019
Ur wish is already granted....people will gladly pay to come down to Delta and see that first polygamous paedophile to officially get married to a barely legal maiden......

Re: "I Want To Make Delta State World's Tourist Center" - Prince Ned Nwoko by chydozane(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
Ned is aready campaign for Delta Governorship election come 2023
But him no get another suite always on this particular Blue one

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video ) Naira Marley Ft Zlantan-am I A Yahoo Boy / “ur Voodoo Will Fail U Soon, U Shall Be Disgraced" - Ned's 5th Wife Slams Regina / Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.