Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do Doctors/nurses Sometimes Give Injections In The Buttocks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Doctors/nurses Sometimes Give Injections In The Buttocks? (347 Views)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Do Doctors' Hippocratic Oath Count? My Experience With A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Doctors/nurses Sometimes Give Injections In The Buttocks? by belcom10(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2019
Just for cruise sha grin, I was at the hospital this morning to see a doctor because i wasn't feeling fine. After seeing the doctor then run some test, Doctor had to place me on injection. He refer me to a nurse (a young lady to give me the injection. I was so shy grin, My thought where exactly is she going to inject me. buttock grin. or maybe there should be some where else. My eye clear when she say oya, oya! where. my butt?. She nodded. Well i had no choice than to open up.Now back to the topic; health expert in the house, my question is why is injection given in the buttock.
Re: Why Do Doctors/nurses Sometimes Give Injections In The Buttocks? by AngryParrot1: 5:27pm On May 10, 2019
I don't know o. I think it is because they like to see bum bum. grin. Well, I am always at logger heads with western medicine.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Causes Bad Breath / Plastic Surgery Cost In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.