Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Force Full Ejection - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Force Full Ejection (209 Views)

Court Grants N800, 000 Bail To Landlady Over Forceful Ejection Of Tenants / Amnesty International In Fresh Trouble, Faces Ejection From Nigerian / Over 3,000 Widows Protest Forceful Ejection From Anambra Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Force Full Ejection by Daemon77: 5:10pm On May 10, 2019
Am sorry, don't know where to put this, but I will try to be brief.I stay in Lagos with my dad and siblings but currently serving somewhere in the North. we owe our landlady quite a lot in terms of rent and the accumulation occurred as a result the loss of my mum which dad didn't take too well plus the loss of his job not too long afterwards. there's no point denying that she has been extremely lenient with us concerning the rent but she has become persistent and aggressive towards us of recent.dad traveled to the village some weeks back and in his absence she came to our apartment with a police summon and asked us to appear in the station before 15th of this month. dad however returned to Lagos two days ago and responded to the summon today and according to the news I got from my younger sibling, they went to some welfare office and the landlady insisted that she wants us to move out by this month end which dad told her its not possible considering the fact that he's an old tenant in the compound and 21 days from now is not enough time for one to get another place immediately after leaving one and moreover ideally ample time should be given so the tenant can sort his self out if he is to leave the apartment. the woman remained adamant and is threatening fire and brimstone if the month ends and we don't move out.we even offered to offset a little part if the bills from what we have been able to gather but she still refused saying all she wants is for us to move out.my question is does she have the right to forcefully eject us at the end of the month truly,and are there any bodies one can turn to in cases like this?
please forgive my errors and please no insults, am just worried and really don't know what to do or how to help from here.
Re: Force Full Ejection by Daemon77: 5:39pm On May 10, 2019
I need your suggestions please...help a brother!!!

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 93 Suspected Kidnappers / $40m Fraud: EFCC to appeal acquittal of Azibaola, Goodluck Jonathan's cousin / Sallah Celebrations Put Off In Buhari’s Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.