Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

She Can’t Even Wait Six Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Can’t Even Wait Six Months (727 Views)

See Bank Transactions You Can’t Complete Without Bvn Number / LAGOS — Six Months After A Building At Jakande Estate, Oke-afa , Isolo Area Of L / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can’t Even Wait Six Months by giwa4giwa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
Before I left Nigeria, my girlfriend and I promised to marry. Because it wasn’t possible for me to come abroad with her, she promised to wait for me. That was just six months ago.

Despite sending money to her and her family to augment her school fees and other sundry expenses, I learnt she has started dating my best friend’s brother. Although she is begging me to forgive her, I find the whole development disappointing and uncalled for, making it impossible for me to continue the relationship with her.

Meanwhile, there is this old friend from secondary school I reconnected with on the Facebook. We have been communicating regularly. She promised to visit my family even though I have officially told them about her on phone. Known to my sister, she has promised to be faithful to me. I am confused. Hence need your help on the right step to take.
Re: She Can’t Even Wait Six Months by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2010
how can you talk of "faithfulness" when you havent even met that old friend yet?!
then you wonder why your gal didnt wait for you when you are quick to jump ship and cherish some stranger. people like you will always end up with donkeys/whores or gals with complete lack of trust.

i think you should sit down, stop being desperate to marry and CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE MATE BETTER!!!!!
Re: She Can’t Even Wait Six Months by favouredjb(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
I don't even believe the story,to start with
Re: She Can’t Even Wait Six Months by ice234: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2010
just passing
Re: She Can’t Even Wait Six Months by Gmoni1: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think you have to look into this with all heart and mind and think of the nice time you both have. as for your old friend, GUY be careful, she myth me nice or bad or even for my money

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pls Your Advice / Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? / Ping!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.