Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Make The Most Of #1500 As A Student, (uniben, Uniabuja, Uniport And Unilorin) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make The Most Of #1500 As A Student, (uniben, Uniabuja, Uniport And Unilorin) (215 Views)

How To Make 30k Monthly With Your Phone, Just A One Time Registration Of 1500 / A Biz With One Time Fee Of #1500 And Make Minimum Of 3k Monthly / Business That Gives You Min Of #1500 Daily As A Student With 20k Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make The Most Of #1500 As A Student, (uniben, Uniabuja, Uniport And Unilorin) by Upson42(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2019
I don't have epistle to write in view of passing my message but just need a handful number of serious students from the listed schools who are ready to get out of financial scarcity.

The schools are selected on the basis their high demand by the aspirants.....
Note: University of Ibadan and OAU student can also chat me up on the number below.

I have a sure and pretty cheap means by which you can earn not less than 15k monthly which I believe is of great value to your stability in the campus

I repeat, it is so simple and won't affect your academic performance but rather enhance it.

For interested folks .... You can chat me up on 07065199721

(1) (Reply)

Become A Real Estate Consultant Even If You Have A Job! / Choose The Name For Your Business / NNPC To Inaugurate Largest LPG Storage Facility In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.