Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,035 members, 7,890,387 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Congrats Its A Baby Boy Actress Cha-cha Eke Faani Welcome A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congrats Its A Baby Boy Actress Cha-cha Eke Faani Welcome A Baby Boy (1261 Views)

Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats Its A Baby Boy Actress Cha-cha Eke Faani Welcome A Baby Boy by MrayNgozi(f): 9:39pm On May 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbVtCQyTI4

Nollywood actress Chacha Eke Faani has welcomed her third child with husband,Austin Faani. The husband announced the good news on social media this Friday, May 10.

Legit.ng had earlier reported that the couple had revealed that they are expecting their third child together. They shared a beautiful family photo on Instagram to share the good news with fans, friends and family.
The little one is here and it's a beautiful baby boy.
Legit.ng had come across the news on the arrival of the baby after it was shared on the actress' husband's Instagram page. Faani shared the good news alongside a beautiful picture of the baby boy. He also revealed the baby boy's name, Awesome Chukwuemerie Faani.

The proud and excited father noted that little Awesome was born on Friday, May 10, 2019. He welcomed his son to the family and called him Prince of valor. He said: "I am a Blessed Man.
Thank You my Maker for steadily coloring my world. Welcome to our Beautiful home, precious Prince of Valor.
We love you. AWESOME CHUKWUEMERIE FAANI.#BabyAwesome 10th May 2019."

Re: Congrats Its A Baby Boy Actress Cha-cha Eke Faani Welcome A Baby Boy by gbolly01(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2019
WOMEN! INDEED ITS A CRITICAL ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL

Especially for families and ethnics in Nigeria, who lay great emphasis on a particular sex of baby over another,
It baffles me so much to learn that a significant number of women still go through severe torture physically and emotionally, in the hands of their amiable husbands and in-laws for reasons:

-either they are finding it difficult to conceive/get pregnant, or
-they have been longing to have a particular sex of baby; boy or girl….

The truth is that it is absolutely not your fault, and I want you to know that you are not alone.
However, the Good News is – there is a potent way out; which has helped many families actualize their marital dreams and save their marriages. It may be of help to you too.

It begins with getting a firm grasp of your fertility…….
You can get a FREE copy from my Signature/ Link Below

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "If Tasha Gets Evicted I"ll Kill Myself" - Twitter User Says / Photos & Videos From Bbnaija 2019 3rd Party & That Moment Diane's Wig Fell Off.. / Starboy Wizkid on 4way Date With 3 Beautiful Ladies(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.