Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,878 members, 7,966,298 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. (1750 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by iLegendd(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2019
I LOST This Huge Sum of Money and I'm Thinking of Doing Something Wicked.

Don't panic, I'll tell you what happened, then tell you how I lost that huge some of money.

Most times, people who buy books from us like paying directly to our account, but some prefer paying through our site.

Our cheapest book is 7k. On our site, the 7k book is ₦7,196.40, but during checkout, 1.5% service fee will be added. This is to say, the client will pay ₦7,304.35.

Now, this is how I lost a huge some of money. After 2 days, VoguePay transferred my money and it's only ₦6,996.52.

I was supposed to get at least ₦7,000.00, but it's now ₦6,996.52. See a screenshot below. This is to say, I have lost ₦3.48 (There Nairaland, Forty Eight Kobo.)

Typing...

Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by iLegendd(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2019
To be a real businessman or investor, losing ₦3.48 is a huge loss. Any businessman who doesn't care about such a loss is not fit to be called a businessman.

How do I get my ₦3.48 back?

Answer: increase the price of the book by adding ₦4.00 extra.

With this, I'll get my 7k complete and VoguePay will get their ₦300+ service fee.

Imagine you made 4 million sales and you lost ₦3.48 in each. That would be ₦13,920,000.00 (Thirteen Million, Nine Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira).

By now, you already know losing even ₦1.00 is huge in business.

1 Like

Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by Tony142: 4:47pm On May 11, 2019
iLegendd:
To be a real businessman or investor, losing ₦3.48 is a huge loss. Any businessman who doesn't care about such a loss is not fit to be called a businessman.

How do I get my ₦3.48 back?

Answer: increase the price of the book by adding ₦4.00 extra.

With this, I'll get my 7k complete and VoguePay will get their ₦300+ service fee.

Imagine you made 4 million sales and you lost ₦3.48 in each. That would be ₦13,920,000.00 (Thirteen Million, Nine Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira).

By now, you already know losing even ₦1.00 is huge in business.

Lol, boss u are funny sha cheesy

When I saw the heading I thought u lost 1billion cheesy

1 Like

Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by Samyj247: 6:33pm On May 11, 2019
nice one legend

3 Likes

Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2019
Samyj247:
nice one legend
Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by IamPlato(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tell Me Some Selling Tricks na. How To Get Books Bought Faster
Re: I LOST This Huge Sum Of Money And I'm Thinking Of Doing Something Wicked. by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
The trick is: write books that solve problems and publish them on Amazon.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. / Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife / Lilrose: Telephone Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.