Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,906 members, 7,966,358 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends (28287 Views)

EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Bright As Legend - Ayo Shonaiya / Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends - Ayo S / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Awesomefred32(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2019
KingLennon:
Pant too many many to pack o grin

grin grin grin grin
i die here
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Queenboy123(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2019
How has morals fallen?
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by mdokaba1(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
The word "legend" has been misconstrued and wrongly redefined by this generation.

Who da f**k made that staement?

Do you know who a legend is or what it means?

I ask again, Do you? undecided
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Tblesd: 5:56pm On May 11, 2019
EddyNumerouno:
Clearly this man doesn’t know the meaning of legend

legend
/ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/

noun
a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.
"the legend of King Arthur"
synonyms: myth, saga, epic, folk tale, folk story, traditional story, tale, story, fairy tale, narrative, fable, romance; More
an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
Read d meaning of notorious first and check ur comment
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by highness25(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2019
Johnbosco77:
Useless EFCC...
Running after legit guys..
What has happened to Ganduje and his lots....
Ganduje is a governor. Immunity covers him, although it's gonna be difficult for EFCC to go after him when he leaves office because he's in APC. He has upper hands you know. Let's deal with the situation at hand
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:08pm On May 11, 2019
Legends to those who have no moral compass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Victorvibes(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2019
What is the man saying? undecided
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Fordzzy(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2019
More like Legend of the seekers... Nonsense grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On May 11, 2019
And what is the dictionary meaning of Legend?
Stupid Children
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by texazzpete(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2019
And I thought this Ayo guy had sense.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by ofiko123(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2019
Shey this one even know the meaning of legend??
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by ChukChinCol(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2019
Odikwa chumarimarichupaku
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:29am On May 12, 2019
Legends my ass... Yahoo boys stinks
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends by BlueAir: 7:01am On May 12, 2019
festacman:
What Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile don't realize is that with all their self-implicating statements in the cyberspace, their infamous parade picture on official EFCC verified social media accounts and their crime file in EFCC office, the noose is tightening around their necks. Time will come when it may be difficult for them to get visa from embassies for gigs, if their detractors decide to send in a well-documented petition.
lol.which embassy will want to grant visa to animals that may have swindled and victimized their citizens grin

I hate yahoo boys with so much passion that I can commit murder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Mama Tobi And Bishop TD Jakes Meet In Lagos (photos) / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.