Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

10 Crucial Things You Must Identify On How To Create A Successful Blog - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Crucial Things You Must Identify On How To Create A Successful Blog (284 Views)

Uploading Your Mind To A Computer Will Require 3 Crucial Things / Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / How To Build A Successful Blog From Scratch Section3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Crucial Things You Must Identify On How To Create A Successful Blog by NaijaExposure(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2019
Hello friends I'm here to explain what you have to know on how to start a Successful blog because lot of people are into blogging but at the end they will quit blogging, such a thing or quiting must happen because in this life we must follow some procedures/steps in life before you become a great person in life, let me tell you short story about JEFF BEZOS(AMAZON FOUNDER). He started his business inside his room at late 1994 and today now his the richest man in the world because JEFF BEZOS followed the steps of life and at the end he make it, let assume that when his selling books in a room with one computer and he use chalk to write AMAZON at the wall of his single room and he did not thing higher, quiting then tell me how will he become richest man in the world today.
As a blogger there's some steps you must followed to make you start a successful blog and some don't even earn from there blog and some quit blogging because when they got GOOGLE ADSENSE in there blog, Google is going to banned your adsense, I can't deceive you such a things must happen because on the your GOOGLE ADSENSE because you still have some procedures to follow when you got GOOGLE ADSENSE but I'm not going to that today and lastly you have to have this in your mind that before you make in life you have to face some challenges and no matter how small or big the challenges is it, Never quit all what you have in mind and try to dream higher.

BELOW ARE THE 10 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ON HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL BLOG

1. AIM AND OBJECTIVES
First thing you have to have in your mind before you start a blog must be aim and objective of the blog, that what did you have for your blog. Aim and objective is very important because it will be given you motivation whenever you have bad thing in mind on your blog such as quiting of blog once hih have very good aim and objectives, believe me you are not going to face any problem on HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL BLOG. As for me my aim and objectives I have for my 9jatechtips.com is too make grow and give out free tutorial to my fellow visitors/users/subscribers. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD AIMS AND OBJECTIVES.

2. NICHE
The second thing you must know before you start a blog is to choose a Nice NICHE you can blog on, let me.....read more @ www.freshtechincome.ml/index.php?topic=3.0

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Gets £183m Slap For Data Breach Issues / Airtel BINGE DATA Plan / Increase Ranking To Site With Top Marketing Agencies In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.