Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? (3594 Views)

What's The Highest Amount You Were Tipped For Running Errands As A Child / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by yemo(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2007
well i dont need much:someone to wash my toilet; wash and iron my clothes and above all toast ladies on my behalf. embarassed
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by ish1(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2007
yemo:

, and above all toast ladies on my behalf. embarassed

i ll surely do dat for ya, all i need is ur ego grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Beline(f): 11:08am On May 04, 2007
i need someone to manage my finances for me
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by rowlandwhy: 11:13am On May 04, 2007
Oh oo,
i'm surprised hearing people saying that these errands are a bit difficult to them.
I did all these when i was with my uncle, anyway maybe becuase of how i was brought up.
I cook, wash, iron, shop for food stuffs and clean toilets and whatever,
I am even willing now to do it for any of my friends as far as u will appreciate that.
I am based in PH and will like to assist u during weekends
my email is
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by lanrefront(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2007
seun,i like that question.sounds funny to some of us but to really think of it,it could be good business for some of job hunting to really get to do.That may fetch us some change.We on nairaland are graduates and i belive we can use of our education to make this a money making venture.A clue should be taken from the idea of the palms shopping mall.if we have that in most parts of lagos,very soon all those market women and so called agberos will look for other things to do.Education brought that idea.Shopping in a very conducive environment.

Most corporate people need people they can trust to run errands for them for a reasonable price.i feel we can think and do sth positive with this idea instead of wasting time waiting for job tests results and interview.
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by charla(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2007
Sum1 to read ma notes 4 me durin exam time,i absolutely hate readin ma notes.
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Dynast(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2007
the world is not a bed of roses
Those are things that makes u physically fit
combine THOESE with ur work asnd certainly u 'll b great
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Seun(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2007
I appreciate your informative comments. Is there any one else who's interested in answering the question? Thanks!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by michy(f): 1:43pm On May 04, 2007
i ll like some i to clean my shoes
it very easy to do but i dont do it.
instead i ll go out with dirty shoes.
unless i have a d, grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by ne4real(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2007
i would love 2 outsource errands like;

1. washing my clothes and plates
2. cleaning the house
3. going 2 d bank
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Kemjisuper(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2007
I'd be mighty glad if i could find someone to:

1. Have my bath for me

2. Take a sh*t on my behalf

3. Get my A's in all my courses!

4. Take all my intended professional certification courses and pass them with flying colours

5. Have my baby!

6. Sponsor my entire family "till death do us all part"

With these, I'm cool

Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by TEEZERO(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2007
@ kelloggs

You don't sound serious
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by justme3(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2007
I ld love to have someone wash & iron all my clothes- i mean all
I need someone to tidy my room at all times, my school books are always scattered everywhere and its not like i even read them
I need someone to cook my meals cos i hate cooking
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by mukina2: 6:17pm On May 04, 2007
someone to Iron for me. i hate ironing sad
someone to be feeding me cuz i dnt eat much on my own
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by sisimose(f): 6:28pm On May 04, 2007
if only these things on the list would come true .

i would like someone to iron all my clothes for me especially my bed linens
i would love someone else to do my grocery shop
i would love to have someone do my hoovering
i would love someone to open and read my mail, sort them and then shred all the junk ones
i would love some one to keep an eye on my milk and replenish it when it is going off(i always forget to get fresh milk)
i would love someone to sort out my loft pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by rowlandwhy: 7:05pm On May 04, 2007
sisimose:

i would love someone to sort out my loft pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

It is well o!!!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by sisimose(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2007
are you offering?
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2007
mukina2:

someone to Iron for me. i hate ironing sad
someone to be feeding me because i dnt eat much on my own

no wonder
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Seun(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2007
Can we have more serious replies to this question? What we're developing here is a database of job opportunities!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by somze(f): 12:10am On May 05, 2007
Do my masters

Do certifications in SAP, MSCD and Project Mgt

Hell! Go get a job and bring me ALL the money.

Can i get more than one person involved? grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Seun(m): 12:59am On May 05, 2007
You want to get someone to go out and make money for you while you stay at home cleaning the toilet? Ok o.
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Seun(m): 2:41am On May 05, 2007
This article about outsourcing is the best that you'll ever read. You have to read it!
I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE to write this article myself. I mean, why am I the one stuck in front of a computer terminal? All this tedious pecking out of words on my laptop. Nouns, verbs, adjectives, prepositions. Jesus. What a pain in my ass. Can't someone else do it? Can't I delegate this to one of my new assistants and spend my day kicking back on a chaise lounge, Sam Adams in hand, admiring Mischa Barton's navel on my TV?
http://www.smartmoney.com/esquire/index.cfm?Story=20050909-outsource grin grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by oge4real(f): 3:36am On May 05, 2007
Going to the market for foodstuffs.
Washing dishes
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by 2dye4(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2007
I wouldn't mind someone helping me out with a workout plan because i never have the time to do it.

And of course, house cleaning, very important!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by LoVeBoOBS: 1:26am On May 07, 2007
I need someone to write my exams and paper for me
Get my Maters degree
Laundry
Rub my feet
Make money for me why i take 80% of the profit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 07, 2007
i need someone to wake up every morning and go to work while i take the pay, lol
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by ghettochyk(f): 1:58am On May 07, 2007
dis is the funniest one we (me and ma siblings do),
i ask my sister to go pee for me cus i'm too tired to go.

@seun
do you know any dat will be willing to be my personal assistant then? the pay aint too bad if they change the currency cheesy, or shud i go south of the border?
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by CrazyMan(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2007
I will like someone to.

1. Cook for me
2. Wash my clothes
3. Brush my teeth
4. Scrub my back
5. Clean my bathroom and flush my toilet

If i can find someone who would run thses errands, i will be so greatful to that person
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by busygirl(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2007
[/quote][quote author=crazykid link=topic=51817.msg1098727#msg1098727 date=1178564161]
I will like someone to.
5. Clean my bathroom and flush my toilet
That one hard oooo!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by adconline(m): 2:45am On May 08, 2007
@Naijacutee,
I laughed my butt off , cos you errands are most tasking chores i could think of . Good luck
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by hola2ng(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2007
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Seun(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2007
I think he's just being a HonestKid. You should try it. Why not tell us what you will like to outsource?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) / Need A Bridal Shop Retailer In Nigeria / !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.