Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,132 members, 7,890,798 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker (545 Views)

JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker / How To Print Out JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker by Top6631(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2019
This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has released the results of 1,792,719 candidates that sat for the 2019 UTME, while the results of 34,120 candidates have been witheld for various infractions.

To access your 2019 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

How to Check 2019 JAMB Result.

SEE:Read This Before you Upgrade Your 2019 JAMB UTME Result.

Check JAMB Result Via SMS.

All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration. The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.

Check JAMB UTME Result Online (Currently, the results are not available online).

Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
Click on ‘Check My Results’.
The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
JAMB Result

NB: JAMB UTME results are released in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later.

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Of The Governing Council Of Akwa Ibom State University / OAU Moves To Generate Own Electricity & Be The First Federal University To Offer / Please Is It Compulsory I Serve After My First Degree??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.