Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,257 members, 7,934,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (60178 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by bong4(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:
I'm in Kano, there is tension everywhere. I'm just in my room at Odutola road, sabon Gari reading news. Police everywhere. If care is not taking, Hausa and Fulani may fight each other.

The irony is that almost all Fulanis are angry with the decentralization of the Kano emirate. While most Hausas are comfortable with it.

Lets watch them from afar. One thing is sure: This fight will consume both ganduje and emir Sanusi

I pray these Police personnel will be available when the need arises.
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by BubuZombi: 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
D
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Queenboy123(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
This is getting bad
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by b3llo(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2019
Ganduje is a Hausa man while Emir Kano is Fulani. Ganduje returned power to his people by creating Karaye, Bichi, Rani and d other emirate but instead installed a Fulani prince over them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by morikee: 4:59pm On May 11, 2019
Neutrality kill u there
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Bossjakande: 4:59pm On May 11, 2019
I know is IBO DAT will talk pass in did .mata why dont u lock ur mouth and remove it were it does not concern u.focus on ur land

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
Beckham14:
“I learnt that you never know who your enemies are until you have a problem. That underscores the prayer that God should show us our enemies so we could do what is necessary before it is late. Also, I found that you are on your own when you have problems. I was deserted.”—C. Ibru

Sanusi was fighting an innocent GEJ for these fools thinking he was doing the right thing.

Look at what is happening to a whole Emir. What a shame

Lol, did you forgot that the same GEJ sacked Sanusi?? GEJ lost because he’s clueless, the earlier you get over that the better for you and your ilks.

In politics, a lot of things happens that’s crazy. governors have always been trying to cut the wings of royal fathers, example in the case of Ajimobi and olubadan of Ibadan where the former recognized some minor oba.

Just leave Gandollar to have his day now, in 4 years time another governor will reverse the decision, then the cycle continues.

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
For police to be deployed in such numbers shows Buhari is in support

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Bossjakande: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
Beckham14:
“I learnt that you never know who your enemies are until you have a problem. That underscores the prayer that God should show us our enemies so we could do what is necessary before it is late. Also, I found that you are on your own when you have problems. I was deserted.”—C. Ibru

Sanusi was fighting an innocent GEJ for these fools thinking he was doing the right thing.

innocent jonathief abi

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Quality20(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:
I'm in Kano, there is tension everywhere. I'm just in my room at Odutola road, sabon Gari reading news. Police everywhere. If care is not taking, Hausa and Fulani may fight each other.

The irony is that almost all Fulanis are angry with the decentralization of the Kano emirate. While most Hausas are comfortable with it.

Lets watch them from afar. One thing is sure: This fight will consume both ganduje and emir Sanusi
but ganduje is himself a Fulani herdsman and d new emirs are also Fulani guys. So what's there for Hausa and maguzawa?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Just2endowed2(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
a beg u dey mind DAT one.. Back to d topic, am very happy for this development we have in Kano by splitting this emirate in to five.. History show and will always shows that the Kingship belongs to Hausa not Fulani

But how do we differentiate between Hausa and Fulani.... Back in history 150 years ago, the Hausa has kinship until the jihad war that brought the emirate which the Fulani operate till date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Just2endowed2(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
Quality20:
but ganduje is himself a Fulani herdsman and d new emirs are also Fulani guys. So what's there for Hausa and maguzawa?

I just taya..... It's like the Fulani lords over hausa people that has been their ancestral home

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Beckham14: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
innocent jonathief abi
Surprising to see a stark romaneland illiterate call GEJ a thief.
It's really surprising.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by johnyblaze20: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
my pain in all dis is dat it's just d poor masses dat will suffer when dis thing escalate into something else.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by package7(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
Fun ra won ni won ma fun ra won lo gun je. Nonsense people.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Oloripelebe: 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
eyeview:
On behalf of the South East of Nigeria, I say.....

We don't give a damn.

Let's ask our friends in the South West if they do..

At all grin grin,i don't personally give a damn

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Just2endowed2(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
b3llo:
Ganduje is a Hausa man while Emir Kano is Fulani. Ganduje returned power to his people by creating Karaye, Bichi, Rani and d other emirate but instead installed a Fulani prince over them.

Is that not cluelessness..... Giving the Fulani more power over the real ancestral people
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by crafteck(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
oyatz:
With their stupidity, they have elevated GEJ to the status of a deity.

Wat is dis one saying... Not everything should be viewed from tribal perspective
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by LadyHeaven(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

If you are truly there, i advice you carry your family, bags and baggages and jaapa o, #safety1ST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by maestroferddi: 5:10pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

It is really unfortunate.

One suspects that the Hausas who are aboriginal to most of the core north will one day throw away the yoke of servitude/followership which Uthman Dan Fodio used Islamic Jihad to impose on them.

It is like an idea whose time has come...

It will certainly spread to other parts of the north....

Sanusi will be powerless in the long run....Ganduje, by the way, looks Hausa....

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Arysexy(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
I know is IBO DAT will talk pass in did .mata why dont u lock ur mouth and remove it were it does not concern u.focus on ur land

Another yaba psychiatric patient on the loose.

Nkita ekuke rifolu gi nsi

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by imamabi(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
Beckham14:

He was fighting GEJ for Kwankwasiya's movement which is currently a PDP thing, GEJ is also currently in PDP. Detach yourself from emotion and be intelligent for once atleast.

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
a beg u dey mind DAT one.. Back to d topic, am very happy for this development we have in Kano by splitting this emirate in to five.. History show and will always shows that the Kingship belongs to Hausa not Fulani

Thank God the hausas are beginning to wake up from their slumber to take back what is rightfully theirs from their fulani guests/conquerors.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by dokyOloye: 5:18pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

Is like d hausas are finally getting sense grin

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by dfrost: 5:18pm On May 11, 2019
Antoeni:
He's yet to see humiliation, very soon he will be reporting to the youth president not even the counselor. This is someone that was reporting to the president directly when he was cbn governor now to be reporting to a local government Chairman. More to come For Him , Since he can’t respect himself and Emulate the Emir Katsina and Remain Neutra

All traditional rulers report and are answerable to the LG Chairman. Read your constitution.
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by crafteck(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2019
Esseite:
I just hope the south minds its business... but noooo.. they are already everywhere..

Same south whose resources feed others right? If they mind their business the north would be dead... U think sey na by onion, groundnut, sugar cane and to sew slippers grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Awoleesu(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
Nigeria is a very farcical country!

When state governors have general security problems as such that affect the security of the public, they claim to not have the "constitutional powers" to deploy the armed forces...

But when they want to do their evil thing, one wonders where the power to mobilize the armed forces come from!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Lovelyn451(f): 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

liar liar...pants on fire
Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by OwoLee(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
Beckham14:

Sanusi wasn't fighting GEJ, politics has becloud our sense of reasoning, Sanusi only voiced out the corruption going on in a particular agency of the government. I think, it should be about Nigerians not about GEJ. Sanusi is always known to be the person who can't hide away from any wrongdoings, he will speak out. I think we Nigerians needs to appreciate men of such character not bringing up this useless karma or badmouthing him...it is well with us all, so sad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2019
Just2endowed2:

But how do we differentiate between Hausa and Fulani.... Back in history 150 years ago, the Hausa has kinship until the jihad war that brought the emirate which the Fulani operate till date.
Kano had 50 emirs before the Invasion of Kano by Uthman Danfodio.. Fulani started ruling over Kano From the year 1809.. Before the invasion of Kano, Rano, Bichi, Gaya and Karaye had their own kingdom which each of them has their king before they were forcefully merged with Kano emirate during the Colonial days by the British

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Amanda4life: 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
If Gandujwe doesn't tame Emir sanusi down like this.
EMir sanusi would have dealt with him.
So Ganduje is smarter

Remember it is cry of the innocent that is fighting Emir

He doesn't forgive

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by AmazingELixir: 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

undecided undecided

Pseudo prophet of doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Toyin & Bukola Saraki Celebrate Ola & Ayo, Twin Daughters' 21st Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.