Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,920 members, 7,966,426 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) (1190 Views)

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Reason Why You Shouldn't Be Pressing Your Phone While Walking

Here is a surveillance footage of a boy who walked off with the wrong parents as a result of pressing his smartphone a lot on the road.

In the video making rounds online, the boy on noticing he was with the wrong parents became hypnotized instantly before running away for help.

According to reports, the boy later reunited with the parents after contacting them.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/boy-glued-to-his-phone-walks-home-with-wrong-parents-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Been a while I read something this funny

2 Likes

Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 8:51pm On May 11, 2019
Afonja bloodline grin..

Quote me and tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 9:07pm On May 11, 2019
Wait undecided A grown up man got lost and had to be taken to his parents instead of calling them on phone or rather go home.. And you want me to believe this trash Rara!

I rather believe Lalasticlala is a female stripper at Ojuelegba under bridge

Pukes angry

Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by LuciferAkbar: 9:17pm On May 11, 2019
He didn't mix up his parents because of the phone, it happened because they all look alike.

Fvcking slant eyed, small preeqed, dwarfish, dog-eating motherfvcking harakiri chinks.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Glued To His Phone, Walks Home With Wrong Parents (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2019
ekwensu, wetin dem do you?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Women Fights, Yoruba Woman Throws Her Inside Gutter [video] / How Hushpuppi Misused His Cyber-security Skills And Became A Criminal / My Painful Experience I Had With Nigeria Soldiers Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.